Fiancé.

I'll be there in 19 days.

Spankings or enemas?

BenBJJ - Fiancé.

oh my bad, what's his name?

In Limbo - 
BenBJJ - Fiancé.

oh my bad, what's his name?

And do you prefer him to administer spankings or enemas?

TRT Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - I would snort a bunch of coke and run around naked.

After that second bump you're gonna have to take a shit. If you mistake if for a fart you're gonna have some cleaning up, and possibly some explaining to do.

Nothing.. There's nothing you can't do after you turn 40 that you can do now.. It's just a fucking number Phone Post

TripleBlue Kung-Fu Tiger - 

Nothing.. There's nothing you can't do after you turn 40 that you can do now.. It's just a fucking number Phone Post

You are wise like a Buddha.

Are u still gonna train? I'm only 32 and my body feels like its falling apart from training Phone Post 3.0

RIP Phone Post 3.0

BeardedLesnar - Are u still gonna train? I'm only 32 and my body feels like its falling apart from training Phone Post 3.0

I train 6x a week. Teach 10.

You've been alive for 14,595 days. Phone Post 3.0

jude099 - 
BenBJJ -
BeardedLesnar - Are u still gonna train? I'm only 32 and my body feels like its falling apart from training Phone Post 3.0

I train 6x a week. Teach 10.
Hows your body holding up? When did u start trsining? What r ur genetics like? Diet? Suuplements? Phone Post 3.0

Always have some sort of injury. My lower back was pretty weak for the last month, with that feeling that it is about to go out. With massage and a couple of days not rolling (went to Thailand) it got better.

I started training June 15th 2002.

Good genetics. My family on mother and fathers side were all boxers.

Good diet. Beers on weekend.

No supplements. I have them, but never use them. Don't know why.

Have lost 13lbs in 8 months.

I'll be 39 in 6 days. So I have a year to get used to it. How's it feeling?

The only thing I notice is my face looks different than it did when I was 18 and recovery from things like training take slightly longer. I always hoped I'd be less horny, but that hasn't happened.

VU for crossing the 40 barrier. Phone Post 3.0

McGruff The Crime Hog - I'll be 39 in 6 days. So I have a year to get used to it. How's it feeling?

The only thing I notice is my face looks different than it did when I was 18 and recovery from things like training take slightly longer. I always hoped I'd be less horny, but that hasn't happened.

What happened to your face bro? Wrinkles? Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce -
McGruff The Crime Hog - I'll be 39 in 6 days. So I have a year to get used to it. How's it feeling?

What happened to your face bro? Wrinkles? Phone Post 3.0
Receding hairline would be the big difference. But that just means I have a lot of testosterone right? That's what I keep telling myself. Phone Post 3.0