I'm a Freemason AMA

I have been a Freemason for seven years, and still know nothing about dead hookers! Phone Post 3.0

With time my son Phone Post 3.0

Yes...but you know everything about the Illuminati.

Illuminati are a separate group from the masons Phone Post 3.0

You better not let them catch you giving away secrets man.

RIP Mayo12080's anus if they find out.

How much baby blood do you all drink at the lodge?

It's a good idea. People who look out for each other.

Not for everyone, but I get it.

Good luck!

I know a few Master Mason's who are unemployed. Why is the illuminati not sending checks? Phone Post 3.0

No baby blood just a lot of cigars and decent food at lodge meetings Phone Post 3.0

a Free Mason?
if you want to be a mason you are going to have to pay for it

same thing goes for a Pepsi Free, McFly!

Did you stand up to it? Phone Post 3.0

HaoleBoy - a Free Mason?
if you want to be a mason you are going to have to pay for it

same thing goes for a Pepsi Free, McFly!

If you want a Tab you're gonna have to buy something

Is there a secret handshake?

What does your club do?

Is it true tom cruise and John travolta are trying to buy the Freemasons to strengthen their scientonlogical position? Phone Post 3.0

What do I have to do to join? Phone Post 3.0

makes AMA

*Abandons thread Phone Post 3.0

my Grandfather was a Master Mason, have yet to join them but am member of other esoteric philosophical organizations.

key to understanding these organizations is to actually join them and don't believe anything you read on the internet.

there will be an inner calling within you to join any such organization, that is the single best statement I feel I can make in my 17 years of study.

Musashi - It's amazing to think how that actually meant something - a really long time ago.

You might as well be cooking pancakes for Shriner fundraisers.

(no offense)

don't be disrespectful to things that you don't have any personal experience in.

remember, you only know something unless you experience it yourself. If you haven't taken the incredible step of Initiation in an Esoteric Order the only thing you can express is ignorance or conjecture, neither of which is a reflection of Illumination.

Boyd Crowder's Hair -
Musashi - It's amazing to think how that actually meant something - a really long time ago.

You might as well be cooking pancakes for Shriner fundraisers.

(no offense)

don't be disrespectful to things that you don't have any personal experience in.

remember, you only know something unless you experience it yourself. If you haven't taken the incredible step of Initiation in an Esoteric Order the only thing you can express is ignorance or conjecture, neither of which is a reflection of Illumination.
Lol... Phone Post 3.0

Freemason give almost 2 million dollars a day to charity in the US alone. For the community we give what we can with out looking for public recognition often preferring to do things quietly and behind the scenes Phone Post 3.0