I'm a giant boob!

OblongBox - 
King Trav - http://img.izismile.com/img/img7/20140226/1000/grownup_corner_43.gif

Blue please...

Was it this kid?? Phone Post 3.0

VTFU for good parenting. Dad raised little man right!!

Unless her sisters boobs are sweeping the floor, id say that was a belly pat. Phone Post 3.0

yea eh

ChiefMac -
OblongBox -
King Trav - http://img.izismile.com/img/img7/20140226/1000/grownup_corner_43.gif

Blue please...

That kid is gonna go far in life Phone Post 3.0
Kids got talent Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell -
OblongBox - 

Blue please...

VTFU for good parenting. Dad raised little man right!!

She's just lucky that little demon Brazilian child wasn't there.

Someone please post a gif of him Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz -
Catlin - Is her sister a top professional in her field? It must suck to have a sibling be so successful and always living in their shadow.

I know this is going to sound weird, but some people actually love their family, wish them the best, and are proud of their accomplishments.
The shadow is always cold.

Cal Ripken Jr. Hall of Fame.

Bill Ripken. Fine defensive pro career.

Fred Ripken? Quietly bitter but loves his brothers.

Many families with one super successful child deal with issues where the other child struggles and often it is this overwhelming fear of falling to live up to the other or a feeling of depression that they cannot

It's possible Ronda's sister is and will be well adjusted.

Which I think will come from Mom who has shit squared away.

But it is more likely than you think with success and sibling rivalries. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
Sandy Pantz -
Catlin - Is her sister a top professional in her field? It must suck to have a sibling be so successful and always living in their shadow.

I know this is going to sound weird, but some people actually love their family, wish them the best, and are proud of their accomplishments.
The shadow is always cold.

Cal Ripken Jr. Hall of Fame.

Bill Ripken. Fine defensive pro career.

Fred Ripken? Quietly bitter but loves his brothers.

Many families with one super successful child deal with issues where the other child struggles and often it is this overwhelming fear of falling to live up to the other or a feeling of depression that they cannot

It's possible Ronda's sister is and will be well adjusted.

Which I think will come from Mom who has shit squared away.

But it is more likely than you think with success and sibling rivalries. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya man. I know a guy who has two brothers who are both Super Bowl champs. Turned to alcohol and cocaine cause he couldn't deal with it.

Dude pats Ronda's belt, that's it. Possibly doesn't even touch sister. Phone Post 3.0

NHBStriker - 
Sea dweller - 
OblongBox -

Blue please...

Looks like the dad had a hand full first, then instructed the little man to do the same. Phone Post 3.0

The dad definitely had a hand in it.

Lol @ the girl on the right watching them. Derp

A voodoo priest put a hex on the belt. Ronda is cursed now. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - 
caposa -

Some people really just see what they want, don't they? He touched the belt. 

Looks like Robbie Lawler's retarded fat brother Rodney in the red shirt was in on it too Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for posting this gif...I was starting to get angry at the thought of that happening. 

God there are some really dumb people on here. 

Tit?

chaplinshouse -

^^

Thats the one. VU Phone Post 3.0

whoever it was was closer to Ronda's boob than her sister's

couldn't find it in gif format, but i felt it was appropriate for this thread.

. Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -

Her mother looks like Gollum

Looks like the guitar expert from pawn stars. Imo Phone Post 3.0