Im a Trucker AMA...

For those who have a curiosity of what really goes on behind the wheel. Ask away. Phone Post 3.0

Married?

You get rest stop love?

Why are truckers so creepy?

Do you really buy that crazy expensive shit at truck stop stores? Like loves truck stops here have so much crazy random shit for sale. Phone Post 3.0

What kind of license do you need to qualify to work as a trucker? Can anyone get this license? How much does it cost to get?

How's the pay? Is it a reliable profession? Is it based on contractual delivers or do you have a single employer?

How are the hours? Overtime?

What are the risks?

I'm really interested. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Why do you decide to make 1500 people on the 5 wait, so you can take 5 hours to pass another truck?

Candy Cane? Hey anybody know a Candy Cane?

How comfy is the sleepin area and do you have a tv back there ? Phone Post 3.0

WuDaddy - Married?

You get rest stop love?

Why are truckers so creepy?

Do you really buy that crazy expensive shit at truck stop stores? Like loves truck stops here have so much crazy random shit for sale. Phone Post 3.0
Yes married 2 years so the road love have stopped. I use to have chicks in most places i would go. Use to love running Vegas. Truck stops are crazy expensive. No such thing as a $5 footlong in a truck stop. A combo meal will usually run you almost double what they normally do. And you would be suprised how much of that bullshit truckers buy in those places. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

GenErick - Why do you decide to make 1500 people on the 5 wait, so you can take 5 hours to pass another truck?
I don't have that problem. My truck will outrun 95 percent of trucks on the road. Phone Post 3.0

Please let us know the truck you drive. Phone Post 3.0

Cat? Cummins? Detroit? Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - ever get your truck stuck under a bridge because you werent paying attention to the clearance?
This is the number one no no in my job. I haul vehicles 9-10 at a time. That is an immediate sure way of getting fired. Seen it happen dozens of times. You check your height before you leave. Phone Post 3.0

jakeb - Cat? Cummins? Detroit? Phone Post 3.0
Cat c-15 twin turbo bumped up to 625hp at the drives. Phone Post 3.0

is your back fucked? Are you fat? Do you carry a piss jug? how often do you masturbate while driving? do you exercise? whats your sleep like? what kind of food do you eat?

Kid Crucial - Sup so cal. How the fuck do you stay awake driving for so long man?!/! Phone Post 3.0
Redbull, Slayer, lots of metal, check in on the OG regularly when i stop. Anything to keep going brother. Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu -

got this from sfb

Fuckin hilarious VU Phone Post 3.0

1. Do you use piss jugs.
  2. Furthest haul you have made

Publicnoose's sweaty power bottom - How comfy is the sleepin area and do you have a tv back there ? Phone Post 3.0
Not comfortable enough. When im home on the weekends i love my bed. On the road i usually sleep 5 hours a night. Phone Post 3.0

Meeshka - What kind of license do you need to qualify to work as a trucker? Can anyone get this license? How much does it cost to get?

How's the pay? Is it a reliable profession? Is it based on contractual delivers or do you have a single employer?

How are the hours? Overtime?

What are the risks?

I'm really interested. Thanks Phone Post 3.0
Class A license most anyone can get it but it isnt that easy. Lots of tests, unless you have someone willing to train you a truck academy will run you between 5-10k.

I make a good living but i haul some good freight. Hauling cars is one of the better truck jobs out there. Im an owner operator so i make my own schedule. I lease on to a company and make 85 percent of what the load pays and pay my expenses out of that. Have made a great living but breakdowns are expensive. Just put 15,000 dollars into my rig on a rebuilt engine. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris -

1. Do you use piss jugs.

2. Furthest haul you have made

Piss jugs are a must. I just keep a stack of soft drink cups with lids in my truck. Not that i have a huge dick but its easier then trying to shove your small limp dick into a gatorade bottle doing 65mph.

Furthest ive done is California to New York although my longest run i do now is California to Utah or washington. Try to stay local as possible. Run alot of Vegas and Phoenix and Bay area. Phone Post 3.0