I'm about to give the new SLAYER album a listen

You heard it yet? You like?

I like it, a lot. It doesn't really sound like classic Slayer though. Phone Post 3.0

First song sounds Slayery.

The opening track has a clean part that sounded like it was recorded on a toys R us 'my first guitar'

There's maybe three good tracks. The rest are shite, kerry king chug chug rubbish. Phone Post 3.0

There will never be another hell awaits or reign or south or seasons. That's a fact.
Slayer's latest works (world painted... and Christ....) are mediocre... or let me rephrase it, not what I expected from fucking Slayer but this one, this one, this one is even worse than diabolus in musica and that's a lot to say.
I'd die by the sword defending Slayer but this one, this one, this one is the worse.
Props to Paul, he did a great job tho.

dead_shall_rise - There will never be another hell awaits or reign or south or seasons. That's a fact.
Slayer's latest works (world painted... and Christ....) are mediocre... or let me rephrase it, not what I expected from fucking Slayer but this one, this one, this one is even worse than diabolus in musica and that's a lot to say.
I'd die by the sword defending Slayer but this one, this one, this one is the worse.
Props to Paul, he did a great job tho.
Thanks, was going to give it a go but won't now. Phone Post 3.0