I'm about to punch a old man

Got a neighbor who lives a couple miles down the dirt road. Told me if I helped him clear some brush that he would let me fish his lake.

I clear the brush, then he tells me he talked it over with his wife and she doesnt want anyone fishing it. AFTER I FINISHED! And he shoots me a really lowball cash price for what amounted to like 3 full days work.

I really wanna punch this decrepit old piece of shit right in his mouth. But I’m just going to vent here instead. Fuck!

6 Likes

Sounds like his wife is his husband!

3 Likes

Conor, is that you?

8 Likes

Sounds like I got gypped. Looks like its hatfields and McCoys from here on.

2 Likes

So… No catfishing?

Poison the whole pond

6 Likes

Did @The_Red_Dawn strike again !!!

2 Likes

Bill him a fair price. If he says no, then take the difference in fish.

If they give you shit, well… There’s a lake.

1 Like

I got plenty of fishing holes. So catfishing will end only when I die. But theres never enough. Especially a good spot withing a 5 minute drive.

Some people are greedy for money. I am greedy for hunting/fishing.

5 Likes

Jason Voorhees GIF by memecandy

Is it Camp Crystal Lake? Does your neighbor look like this?

If so, get out…

2 Likes

You should pee and maybe drop a deuce in his lake!

1 Like

ok-you-know-it

3 Likes

Throw the old bastard in the lake and see if he asks you to fish him out. I’m sure he’ll change his tune about fishing then.

2 Likes

He already went in the ocean

1 Like

Tell him to honor his word. He got what he wanted and you want to fish. His wife had no part in the agreement. Tell him you faggot.

6 Likes

I’m just gonna have to let this slide. I’ve finally started doing pretty good these last couple years so I cant risk that over a fit of rage. I’m just going to forget it.

Maybe flip him the bird every once in a while when I drive by.

3 Likes

Nail his doors and windows shut and burn the house down with his wife inside of it.

9 Likes

What the heck? Take your meds nutcase :joy:

1 Like

Translation: I don’t want to get my ass kicked by an old man!

12 Likes

mad clint eastwood GIF

7 Likes