I'm all in Tito blind

God I hope it's not Ken Shamrock again.

I wonder if after FUTA1 wins his next fight if he will come back to the UG.  Or if he will wait until he gets his world title back.

Badlands Meanie - God I hope it's not Ken Shamrock again.

I don't think we willl see Ken in the UFC again.

I am guessing it will be Forrest and then Rashad.

thelast10er - <p>smells fishy i think 2jupes knows titos opponent</p>

Yeah, that's why I tried to get a non UFC fight exemption. Hell, maybe he's gonna go back to TNA or try WWE.

People taking Tito in this bet better hope his opponent is Shamrock cuz that's one of the few guys he can currently beat.

TheBulgarianAssassin - 

People taking Tito in this bet better hope his opponent is Shamrock cuz that's one of the few guys he can currently beat.

What "people"? It's 2J2M taking him.

God damn dude I've never wished I had a blue name to slang around more in my time here. Toojoops you sir are "fantastic" deep fried on a stick, dipped in icing, and sprinkles. Phone Post

Thats a smart bet right there 2jupiterstoomany! Tito is by far the favorite in his next fight. At least he is in my book!

TTT (Tito Tito Tito)

I just want to clarify one thing, because I'm thinking I might have been hoodwinked. This is a s/n bet where you have Tito Ortiz v. TBD in a SANCTIONED MMA FIGHT.  Correct?  I'm not betting against Tito if he makes his next appearance in a Pro Wrasslin org, or if he wins a fight over property with Jenna LOL.

I don't care about the org, as long as the bet is a legit because the fight is sanctioned.

Vulva Fabulous - I just want to clarify one thing, because I'm thinking I might have been hoodwinked. This is a s/n bet where you have Tito Ortiz v. TBD in a SANCTIONED MMA FIGHT.  Correct?  I'm not betting against Tito if he makes his next appearance in a Pro Wrasslin org, or if he wins a fight over property with Jenna LOL.

I don't care about the org, as long as the bet is a legit because the fight is sanctioned.<br type="_moz" />

We've been hoodwinked, now take your hoodwinking like a man.

What the fuck is going on here. I fell like I've been Juped. I'm with VF has give sanctioned MMA not any WWE or TNA bullsheet.

2jupes is the best poster EVA! Phone Post

-Until 2JupitersTooMany

He did say "Fight".

Fight- (Noun) 1. A battle or combat.

2. any contest or struggle

3. an angry argument or disagreement.

4. the ability, will, or inclination to fight.

5. a game or diversion in which the participants hit or pelt each other with something harmless.

So...

Let's just hope Tito doesn't get into a water balloon fight, or an argument, or a race.

Jesus Kicked Me, This I Know -  He did say "Fight".
<div class="dndata">
2. <b>any contest or struggle </b>
5. a game or diversion in which the participants hit or pelt each other with something harmless.

So...

Let's just hope Tito doesn't get into a water balloon fight, or an argument, or a race.</div>

If Tito is in a verbal argument Jupes will be changing his name, did you ever see him try to talk on EliteXC?

Badlands Meanie - 
Jesus Kicked Me, This I Know -  He did say "Fight".

2. any contest or struggle

So...

Let's just hope Tito doesn't get into a water balloon fight, or an argument, or a race.

If Tito is in a verbal argument Jupes will be changing his name, did you ever see him try to talk on EliteXC?

You're right, he's not exactly the most eloquent of speakers.

oldie but goodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if theres an opening ill gladly change your name for you

Sorry, jittaz. I can't in good conscience victimize any more members. At some point, it becomes genocide.

I've got to tell you Jupes, I'm really jazzed about your SN bet(s), the throwing of this gaulent will not soon be forgotten...