I'm all lost in the supermarket.

I can no longer shop happily 

TryhardNobody -

Disclaimer- any funny post that comes after this one may be stolen by me and placed inside this post and I will act like I wrote it and there is nothing you can do about it

I came in here for that special offer

The Clash is one of the GOAT bands 

Great song, great album, great band

ImOldGreg -

Great song, great album, great band

Damn right yo

Disclaimer- any funny post that comes after this one may be stolen by me and placed inside this post and I will act like I wrote it and there is nothing you can do about it

TryhardNobody -

I'll do the same and show this quote to prove THN and poster stole from me

groundfighter2000 - Disclaimer- any funny post that comes after this one may be stolen by me and placed inside this post and I will act like I wrote it and there is nothing you can do about it

I'll do the same and show this quote to prove GF2000 and THN and poster stole from m

Wayne Shamrock - 
groundfighter2000 - Disclaimer- any funny post that comes after this one may be stolen by me and placed inside this post and I will act like I wrote it and there is nothing you can do about it

I'll do the same and show this quote to prove GF2000 and THN and poster stole from m

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

Funny post!!

What are you even talking about?

GenErick -
Wayne Shamrock - 

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

Mookie 3:16 - 

What are you even talking about?

Never address me directly again.

Wayne Shamrock - 
GenErick -
Wayne Shamrock - 

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

I know you are, but what am I?

Hey Stro - 
NEFARIOUS -

Funny post!!

Hey Nef!

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

GenErick -
Wayne Shamrock - 
GenErick -
Wayne Shamrock - 

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

40 somethinig east coast ex skateboarding punk as far as I can remember

groundfighter2000 - 
Hey Stro - 
NEFARIOUS -

Funny post!!

Hey Nef!

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

Wayne Shamrock - 
GenErick -
Wayne Shamrock - 
GenErick -
Wayne Shamrock - 

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

Oh, Look! A new idiot.

40 somethinig east coast ex skateboarding punk as far as I can remember

Well your face is ugly!