I'm an unapologetic GSP nut swinger.

There, I said it.

Same! Phone Post 3.0

GOAT Phone Post 3.0

perhaps u can be king mo's dickrider of the week some day

Best ever! VU! Phone Post 3.0

Nothing wrong with that!

People forget the beating he put on Fitch that night.

I remember there was a clip of the post fight presser where when Fitch walked in, people gasped at the damage to his face.

His streak of rounds won was fucking insane.

The best ever and a true class act.

ranier wolfcastle -

perhaps u can be king mo's dickrider of the week some day

One day rainier. That's a big jump from nut swinger to dick rider. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Everyone should be. He is the GOAT. Noone has cleaned out a division like he did and then left on top. Especially one as stacked as WW.

Dude proved he was the best. Beat everyone there was. And left with his crown.

Thats the way to do it!

start watching at the 6 minute mark for a great highlight

I like this thread.

GSP was the shit. So damn good. I wish the rules were you had to win by finish, I think he'd be viewed even more legendary than he already is.

seriously that highlight is fuckin amazing

tunaburn - Everyone should be. He is the GOAT. Noone has cleaned out a division like he did and then left on top. Especially one as stacked as WW.

Thats the way to do it!
All of this and he did it with humility, professionalism and class. Phone Post 3.0

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - 

People forget the beating he put on Fitch that night.

I remember there was a clip of the post fight presser where when Fitch walked in, people gasped at the damage to his face.

He looked like he was jumped on the way to the ring

Nasty

@ Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 
tunaburn - Everyone should be. He is the GOAT. Noone has cleaned out a division like he did and then left on top. Especially one as stacked as WW.

Thats the way to do it!
All of this and he did it with humility, professionalism and class. Phone Post 3.0

for real. in the video i posted around the 21 minute mark it has him watching the fight where serra beat him right after the fight. And GSP is saying how he got beat and how the ref did a good job stopping it and he wasnt defending properly.

Dude is all class