I'm at a bar with plastic beer mugs

WTF? This is some serous bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, Clinton!

fastnotch331 - Find another bar. Phone Post 3.0
I'm out of town for work and it's the only one within walking distance from my hotel. Phone Post 3.0

John Taffer needs to get the fuck in there! Phone Post 3.0

I bet they have bugs in their liquor bottles.

Malvert the Janitor - John Taffer needs to get the fuck in there! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Do they have problems with violence at that pub? Phone Post 3.0

It sounds like a ratchet bar next-door ratchet work hotel hopefully you can pull home some dirty snatch. No idea why you're complaining Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - John Taffer needs to get the fuck in there! Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Are you in the hood? Along the same lines lines, I wonder how many skulls, orbital sockeys and necks are saved by plastic 40 bottles each year. Phone Post 3.0

They could have given you a red Solo cup. Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - It sounds like a ratchet bar next-door ratchet work hotel hopefully you can pull home some dirty snatch. No idea why you're complaining Phone Post 3.0
Nothing but dudes here, but it's no big deal, I go both ways. Phone Post 3.0

I was at 1 yesterday, same thing. 10 minutes later, paramedics stretchered a guy out. Love those places. 1.50 wells and domestic pints!

Right Hand JO Power -
RUSRedDevil - It sounds like a ratchet bar next-door ratchet work hotel hopefully you can pull home some dirty snatch. No idea why you're complaining Phone Post 3.0
What bar? Phone Post 3.0

Reminds me of places that only serve canned beer because of violence issues Phone Post 3.0

Wardance5 -
Right Hand JO Power -
What bar? Phone Post 3.0
It's called the Blue Oyster Phone Post 3.0

All the bars and restaurants in walking distance of me give you the option of plastic, because we have legal open container laws!!!:D Phone Post 3.0

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - All the bars and restaurants in walking distance of me give you the option of plastic, because we have legal open container laws!!!:D Phone Post 3.0

Are you in New Orleans or Vegas?

ChristopherMoltisanti -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - All the bars and restaurants in walking distance of me give you the option of plastic, because we have legal open container laws!!!:D Phone Post 3.0

Are you in New Orleans or Vegas?

Woodstock GA Phone Post 3.0

Man, fuck that. You need to find a cougar to pay for those drinks or gtfo.