I'm at a feminist seminar ama

I'm presenting at a radical feminist seminar this afternoon on working with female survivors of domestic violence so I've spent the am here listening to some crazy radical feminist shit.

The best so far was the presenter who spoke about gender bias in the law and then managed to somehow talk about how any male female sexual relationship is violent because if it involve the act of penetration, because penetration is by definition violent......

Thank god I'm getting well paid for this shit Phone Post 3.0

No questions.

But definitely in.

Keep us posted. Phone Post 3.0

What is your presentation about Phone Post 3.0

I think I'd tear my hair out at one of those.

On their bit about gender bias in the law, did they complain that men are only getting 65% longer sentencing than women for the same crimes, and that this is patriarchy manifest and must be increased to 165% in the name of 'equality'?

Subfighter90 - What is your presentation about Phone Post 3.0

It's about tl;dr

also "on working with female survivors of domestic violence"

Subfighter90 - What is your presentation about Phone Post 3.0
It's about counseling women who have experienced domestic violence and how to best help them from a male perspective. Phone Post 3.0

Haha! Lets talk about divorce law, shall we? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty diverse crowd. Ugly feminist dyke looking women, hot university chicks, hipsters, some male feminists and others. Phone Post 3.0

myersei - Haha! Lets talk about divorce law, shall we? Phone Post 3.0

Take some photos of these hairy feminist sluts. Phone Post 3.0

Delorian - Take some photos of these hairy feminist sluts. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. Kinda what I thought.

There's some super beta guys being led around by their women. The opening speaker was a guy who cried talking about how he worries about protecting his son from becoming part of the patriarchy that oppresses women.... Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 

Domestic violence is mutual between males and females, but females tend to hit more, as evidenced by lesbian couples having the highest rates of DV.   

But you probably shouldn't be using facts since they are phallocentric.

I only know one girl who's claimed to have been hit by partner. Almost every guy I know has been slapped or punched by a girl. Problem is that if the cops are called for a woman hitting the man, the man is more likely than the woman to get arrested! Then we wonder why the crime stats are as they are!

Jewbacca - There's some super beta guys being led around by their women. The opening speaker was a guy who cried talking about how he worries about protecting his son from becoming part of the patriarchy that oppresses women.... Phone Post 3.0

This would be fucking hilarious if it weren't for the fact that the poor kid is going to grow up as an incel mangina.

Ridgeback -

Domestic violence is mutual between males and females, but females tend to hit more, as evidenced by lesbian couples having the highest rates of DV.   

I don't disagree at all.
But for $1200 over two days I'll keep my presentation clinical and not say anything controversial. Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca -
Ridgeback -

I don't disagree at all.
But for $1200 over two days I'll keep my presentation clinical and not say anything controversial. Phone Post 3.0
I'll give you $1 extra to say something controversial aka factual; like men are by far the primary victims of serious violent crime Phone Post 3.0

You should start it off with a nice lil icebreaker, something like "So Im glad you ladies could get out of the kitchen today to attend...."

By chance any dykes chanting "Hey Hey Ho Ho, this penis parties gotta go"?

You should suggest the best treatment is to "walk it off".

BathSaltFaceFeeder - You should start it off with a nice lil icebreaker, something like "So Im glad you ladies could get out of the kitchen today to attend...."

By chance any dykes chanting "Hey Hey Ho Ho, this penis parties gotta go"?

LOL