I'm at a tattoo party AMA

Ask away friends Phone Post 3.0

wtf is a tattoo party?

How many regrets have been done so far? Phone Post 3.0

how many people there are white trash?

Phuckles - wtf is a tattoo party?
They've hired a tattoo artist to come to my wife's cousins house and give tattoos at a reasonable price Phone Post 3.0

That's damn dirty my man. Phone Post 3.0

Is there alcohol involved? Enjoy the mistakes nobody can take back!

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - How many regrets have been done so far? Phone Post 3.0
All the regrets are supposed to start at 6. I've got a tattoo already and my wife has 2. She wants one tonight. We found out about this party a week ago. Picking a tattoo in a week is dumb in my eyes Phone Post 3.0

jjchgo - how many people there are white trash?
Obviously they are all trash but me Phone Post 3.0

Jergs - That's damn dirty my man. Phone Post 3.0
I've pretty much tried to do everything but blatantly say that. Bring on the disease Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Is there alcohol involved? Enjoy the mistakes nobody can take back!
No drinking involved. Just morons Phone Post 3.0

I had a friend who hosted these back when it wasnt legal for Tattoo artists to operate. Dont see this anymore since they went legit.

pcuzz - I had a friend who hosted these back when it wasnt legal for Tattoo artists to operate. Dont see this anymore since they went legit.
I expect this guy to make a killing. Phone Post 3.0

Tattoos can take some time. Is there a limit to the size and detail you can get? Are dick tattoos off the menu?

Submissable -

Tattoos can take some time. Is there a limit to the size and detail you can get? Are dick tattoos off the menu?

I told my wife to get hers first for the time reason Phone Post 3.0

Submissable -

Bro why would you use the words dick and menu in the same sentence? Phone Post 3.0

My wife is begging me to get one. Any serious ideas? Phone Post 3.0

Dirtyzip - My wife is begging me to get one. Any serious ideas? Phone Post 3.0

My only idea for you is to get something you want. If you cant think of anything than you probably dont want one right now. The few people I know who have tattoos they regret are the ones they got when they were drunk or that someone else said they should get. Its on your body for life, better make it a personal decision. Unless you dont care in that case; unicorn, care bear, budweiser logo, "thug life", Hernandez tatooed across your back in Olde English, your wifes name. Just playing. Serious ones? Day of the dead skull, roses and vines, a small piece or art you enjoy, a "saying" that means something to you (although if this artist doesnt look like they are incredibly skilled stay away from writing of anything circular). My .02

Shoryuken Rw - 
Submissable -

Bro why would you use the words dick and menu in the same sentence? Phone Post 3.0

I see you have never ordered off the dick menu.....

What a fag!

Dirtyzip -
Submissable -

I told my wife to get hers first for the time reason Phone Post 3.0
On her dick? Phone Post 3.0