Im at Dean Listers house, AMA

I'm out at a Dean Listers beach house for training for ten days. I'm not posting pics or videos, but feel free to ask me anything. If you have questions for the boogeyman, I may ask, or I may just ignore them. Phone Post 3.0

No questions? Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see a video on defending the inside heel hook by Dean!

What percentage of drilling vs rolling does Dean like to do in his own training?

Synado - How is training going?

Where have you been training?

How long will you be there?

Havent been training yet, stopped by the gym. I'll be here for 9 more days. Phone Post 3.0

What is the gayest thing you have ever done? Did you get a boner? Yaaaaaay! Phone Post

How many people in the house with you? Any other instructors out there besides Dean? Phone Post

Tboney8669 - How many people in the house with you? Any other instructors out there besides Dean? Phone Post
One more person in the house. Phone Post 3.0

Tboney8669 - How many people in the house with you? Any other instructors out there besides Dean? Phone Post
Jeff Glover is here too, and this huge mother named Jaco Phone Post 3.0

Randy Marsh - What is the gayest thing you have ever done? Did you get a boner? Yaaaaaay! Phone Post
I wiped my ass with one ply. Phone Post 3.0

Dean told me a while back he was planning fighting Gi soon. Can you ask him if there any update Phone Post

Don't know why but Dean strikes me as the type of guy to destroy a toilet once a day.

Pretty damn cold tonight eh ? Phone Post

Post a pic of the house? Phone Post 3.0

GARRA - Dean told me a while back he was planning fighting Gi soon. Can you ask him if there any update Phone Post
I heard him mention a fight at Metamoris 3 in December, not sure if I should mention his opponent just yet. Phone Post 3.0

liuk3 - Post a pic of the house? Phone Post 3.0
Its wall to wall trophies, just a small beach house, 30 yards from Mission Beach, maybe I'll post a pic later when Im on a PC. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Pretty damn cold tonight eh ? Phone Post
Didnt seem cold to me, but Im from Indiana, and it was 50 degrees in the morning when I left. Phone Post 3.0

Whats the comfort level regarding hanging out in your underwear? Phone Post

Sugarfoot -
GARRA - Dean told me a while back he was planning fighting Gi soon. Can you ask him if there any update Phone Post
I heard him mention a fight at Metamoris 3 in December, not sure if I should mention his opponent just yet. Phone Post 3.0
Beautiful... Can't wait to see that. Phone Post 3.0

Magic Mago - Whats the comfort level regarding hanging out in your underwear? Phone Post
Beep Phone Post 3.0