I'M BACK!

*farts on thread*

Takes a big wiff

it's pure fat.

I suppose now you gonna tell me you spent all your money in the motherland and can't afford a rifle!?!?!?

FHEG!

Okairi Phone Post 3.0

Sgt. Slaphead - I suppose now you gonna tell me you spent all your money in the motherland and can't afford a rifle!?!?!?

FHEG!
ROR! Phone Post 3.0

Sgt. Slaphead - I suppose now you gonna tell me you spent all your money in the motherland and can't afford a rifle!?!?!?

FHEG!

Hey, man. Soaplands are totally worth it.

Gun v. body2body soap suplex......Hmmmmmmm, that's a hard choice.

BOTH!

I'm actually going to Japan in less than a week. Unlike past trips, some gaijin are going, also. I am slightly worried.

you won't be allowed into onsen now. game over

> game over

(inserts another credit)

I will not be denied my onsen time. I will find a way.

i hear they're no longer discriminating in fukushima. that might be an option?

One of my friends is a little worried about radiation. I'm not. I might even go there and take some pics.

i would be fren.

There are some farmers still hanging in there.

http://www.wwoofjapan.com/main/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&listid=24&Itemid=8&action=search&lang=en

================
Fukushima prefecture
================

New Hosts joined in Fukushima prefecture this spring, and now there are 6 Hosts in total in the area.

One new Host says:
"We know it is a kind of a handicap to be living in Fukushima prefecture since the 2011 earthquake. Regardless though, we are able to have strong human ties with all sorts of people. And that makes us keep farming in this area. We people in Fukushima prefecture are tough."

and they will all have mutant powers soon.