Im bored AGAIN- So lets do more mma TRIVIA !!!

#3 Muhhamed

unfilter - #12's gotta be pancrase related...did they all hold titles or have their first fights there?

thought this too, but Don Frye never did. This is annoying the hell out of me, can't figure out what it is lol

1. Rickson?
  1. Oleg Taktarov?

^^ Incorrect

#13 Kondo?

10. Anderson Silva

Strung56 -  10. Anderson Silva

CORRECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Schultz 

Pro Ice -  #9 Schultz 

BOOM!!  CORRECT !!!!!  The event was Jungle Fight.

Pro Ice -  
#9 Schultz 

Didn't that come about from his Jungle Fight fight?

# 3 the Saad Muhamed fight was a legit shoot right Eaton

13  I think Kondo works too

please explain the story behind the whole Anderson Silva welterweight thing

xcouturefan - 
Pro Ice -  

9 Schultz

Yes, Mark was pissed because sherdog counted it as a legit loss when in fact the card was a mix of works and legit fights. 

Pro Ice -  # 3 the Saad Muhamed fight was a legit shoot right Eaton

Pro Ice is on roll tonight.  That is correct.

xcouturefan - 
Pro Ice -  

9 Schultz 

Yep!

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - please explain the story behind the whole Anderson Silva welterweight thing

Back when Zuffa UFC first started (UFC 30), they used to discuss fighters outside the UFC.  It wasn't until Dana White had a power trip that commentators only discussed UFC fighters only and ignored all other top ranked fighters and promotions..  Early Zuffa UFC used to be like HBO boxing and talk and even show pictures of fighters outside their promotion (i.e. Showtime boxers).  So when Sakurai vs. Hughes was happening, they showed the top 5 WW in the world, 4/5 were currently signed with UFC , the exception was Anderson Silva who beat Sakurai in Shooto to become a big name to the world of MMA.  It would be the same thing as if UFC today showed best MW's of the world and included Hector Lombard.  They did the same thing at the UFC ppv with the Light Heavy Weights using Wanderlei Silva who was the only one not signed with UFC (however he did fight at UFC 25 which was SEG owned, but was currently with PrideFC at the time of the UFC broadcast.

# 6 jungle fights?

# 5 rematch with Serra?