I'm calling it NOW

Final entrants in the rumble are going to be people we all hate...

And then number 30 is Dolph Ziggler. He walks down the ramp with purpose... and almost gets eliminated... only to come back and eliminate the final opponent to win the Rumble!

And then we all know where it goes from there... he finally gets his world title headline match at mania and wins. He's finally getting his moment, mark my words.

only slightly more likely than me winning the Rumble.

I'm okay with that, as long as A.J stays champion, and A.J goes over at Mania. 

RKing85 - only slightly more likely than me winning the Rumble.
Don't sell yourself short king

Marlo Sansfield - 
RKing85 - only slightly more likely than me winning the Rumble.

I actually consider you more likely to win than Dolph. Looking like Roman is going to win.

Whoever gets eliminated last will go over the ropes hearing the referee say "Remember to make Roman look stroooooooooooooong...."

Marlo Sansfield - 
LovinBakersBalls - 
Marlo Sansfield - 

I actually consider you more likely to win than Dolph. Looking like Roman is going to win.

Whoever gets eliminated last will go over the ropes hearing the referee say "Remember to make Roman look stroooooooooooooong...."

Roman gets a decent reaction now but once the crowds are on to them trying to once again give him the super push, they will turn on him again. They're pretty much going to waste 3 years or so trying to make him "The Guy".

It's amazing. Vince really doesn't get it. Roman isn't that bad, people just don't want to see this Royal Rumble/WrestleMania ridiculous shit with him again. If Roman wins the Rumble the boos will be deafening. Again.

The entire program will flip, Brock will be the face, no matter what Paul says on the mic. They can have Brock come out and F5 Alexa Bliss and it won't matter, fans will still hate Roman.

They have got to do something different, but won't.

I’m still putting all my money on Shinsuke. 

Trish stratus in the ladies rumble I’m betting

grizz632 - 

I can't hear / read "Don't sell yourself short" without hearing Chevy Chase in my head say, "...you're a tremendous slouch".

World Peace's Left Elbow -

I think WWE is finally gonna give the fans what they want with an AJ/Shinsuke mania championship match. Brock/Roman will still probably be the actual main event though

Marlo Sansfield - 

I refuse to believe that. I'm not even a Roman hater, come the fuck on.

If Roman wins, I'm walking out on life. Or just away from this forum. For at least 4 hours.

I think Nak or Braun wins it.

OJTT_Wiggy - 
grizz632 - 

I can't hear / read "Don't sell yourself short" without hearing Chevy Chase in my head say, "...you're a tremendous slouch".

Tommy Gunnz -

I think WWE is finally gonna give the fans what they want with an AJ/Shinsuke mania championship match. Brock/Roman will still probably be the actual main event though

Roman wins the rumble. Nak wins the smackdown elimination chamber. So at least we still get nak vs aj in the Co main of mania.

I want to believe in the Nak/Styles Mania match, but you know, it's WWE... where our collective pro wrestling dreams go to die...

Ryan Black - I want to believe in the Nak/Styles Mania match, but you know, it's WWE... where our collective pro wrestling dreams go to die...

The best part is, even if they do this match, it will be 4th from the top. So the crowd will be completely fucking dead for Asuka/Whoever, HHH/Random, and Brock/Roman.

The Topester - Final entrants in the rumble are going to be people we all hate...

And then number 30 is Dolph Ziggler. He walks down the ramp with purpose... and almost gets eliminated... only to come back and eliminate the final opponent to win the Rumble!

And then we all know where it goes from there... he finally gets his world title headline match at mania and wins. He's finally getting his moment, mark my words.

And then the week after he cuts an intense, heartfelt promo about working his ass off night in and night out and finally getting his moment... #YAWN 

Bump

The Destroyer88 - 
Tommy Gunnz -

Roman wins the rumble. Nak wins the smackdown elimination chamber. So at least we still get nak vs aj in the Co main of mania.

There is no Smackdown Elimination Chamber. It's a Raw PPV. One with Brock apparently not scheduled.

Nakamura wins the Rumble, Roman wins EC for a shot at Brock at WM.

Balor wins, challenges aj, all bullet club related story. Hopefully.