I'm Canadian and I don't even like Rory.

His antics lately have been embarrassing but tonight definitely takes the cake.

I'm looking forward to eventually watching him get destroyed by Nick Diaz.

He's violent as hell, what's not to like? We tune in for the fighting part, right?

He is a hipster anithero. Phone Post

Thank you.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - His antics lately have been embarrassing but tonight definitely takes the cake. I'm looking forward to eventually watching him get destroyed by Nick Diaz.

You must be an easterner Phone Post

hes the vancouver canucks of canadian nhl teams.  performs well but cant ignore the douchebag qualities

Cry moar, he humilated a guy who accused him of being a roider.

Live with it

It's ok for Diaz to show up BJ, Rory does it and he's a douche.

whoever beats him has to say into the mic 'your welcome canada'

I'm definitely not a fan he reminds of Jon jones with his attitude, and his Ali shuffle sucks IMO I believe if BJ didn't gas out Rory would've gotten out struck. again that's just my opinion Phone Post

Thanks dude. I wanted to hate on all Canadians but u saves me. That said, I think a Diaz fight would be awesome and hopefully humbling for that creepy little prick. Phone Post

I am Canadian, I love his fire and the heel role he plays.

Good stuff, the kid is ultra talented, ULTRA.

Voted you up OP.  Completely agree.

Remember he's only 23. I'm pretty sure no one here had it all figured out at that age. Phone Post

People hate Rory for his antics and love BJ for his...oh well Phone Post

Canadian as well.

He's a bad ass fighter but he beat up a guy way smaller than him and showboated a legend who he couldnt put away when he should have been able.

Look fwd to watching him but didnt like that shit he pulled off.

Matt Perry -
Salvatore Testa - Guy dresses like a boss though.

Maybe an executive for the Bravo network but a boss? Wtf is your definition of boss? Last I checked, hipsters weren't bosses of anything except maybe urban outfitters. Phone Post

Just kicked a legends ass and calling out another top contender....dudes a boss Phone Post

Jaybrone - 

It's ok for Diaz to show up BJ, Rory does it and he's a douche.

Diaz tried to take BJ out.

Rory should have finished him off in the first.

Mexican Janitor - People hate Rory for his antics and love BJ for his...oh well Phone Post

Gotta love the bias thinking eh? Oh well, douchy, but doesn't surprise me. Phone Post

GeneraI - 
Mexican Janitor - People hate Rory for his antics and love BJ for his...oh well Phone Post

Gotta love the bias thinking eh? Oh well, douchy, but doesn't surprise me. Phone Post

No, i think its more that when you showboat, there are certain things that come along with that.

One of them is that you should finish the guy. The other is that you have to be careful when you showboat vs a legend.