I'm close to getting Dan Quinn into Supremacy MMA

I'm not sure if you guys read the lengthy preview I published on 12:01am this morning, but at the end of the article, I mentioned that when I visited the Kung Fu Factory studios in Los Angeles to preview the game, I talked to the president of the company about having Dan Quinn featured as a downloaded character which would be available shortly after the game launched (on May 3rd 2010).

They really didn't know who he was, so I informed him on the legend that is Dan Quinn including the epic tales of Nor Cal chat, his Stevia fascination, beef with Scott Smith and Diego Sanchez. and his trials and tribulations at Norte Dame. Needless to say, the developers were very receptive of the idea of Dan Quinn appearing in the game. We're going to talk again tomorrow about getting The Saint of Stevia in the game, but as of right now, it looks like it just may happen. Wild stuff.

I broke down the rest of the game and what I saw in the office on MiddleEasy, but I just wanted to dip into the UG to give you guys the exclusive.

Also, Supremacy MMA will be the most violent incarnation of MMA on a videogame console in history. There's finishing moves, broken limbs, a ridiculous amount of blood -- it's borderline Mortal Kombat.

rofl. um ya ok.

OMG SOLD!!

Humphrey - rofl. um ya ok.

100% true. They're trying to focus on the stories behind fighters in the game (which is why they picked Jens Pulver and Jerome Le Banner to appear in the game) and I essentially said Dan Quinn has perhaps the greatest story in MMA and he has an archive of YouTube clips to prove it.

Dan quinn VS Viachenslav Datsik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that guy who barfs blood after he fights

Frank Dux and Manny "The Hialeah Kid" Reyes, Jr. and it will be the greatest game eva!

CarlWinslow - Dan quinn VS Viachenslav Datsik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that guy who barfs blood after he fights

Finishing move would be a deportation out of Norway.

I would buy ten copies of this game if you did this.

"Found another popular individual to try and associate myself with"

Is there going to be a create a fighter and career mode?

CPU vs CPU mode to watch your characters?

Christian Darrow and some of the other fake fighters would be epic in there.

TTT dan is awesome

DreamerMMA -  Is there going to be a create a fighter and career mode?

CPU vs CPU mode to watch your characters?

Christian Darrow and some of the other fake fighters would be epic in there.

They're really down to release DLC content, and they're trying to target the 'underground mma' market so yeah, guys like Datsik, Quinn, lol even the 'Undefeated Prison Fighter' himself would be perfect. I'll see what I can do.

Datsiks finishing move should be sack of stolen cell phones right in the kisser Phone Post