I'm English BUT

Bisping is sounding like a prick!! 

Yes. Since winning the belt he's gone back to Bisping of old. At least he won't be keeping it very long.

Yeah I'm English too an I had to switch that press conference off,it was just embarrassing. 

The bis ingredients hungover and pissed off! 

Yep he sounded like a prick, but George looks unsettled at times so it worked. 

Lol

I'm loving prick Bisping

Never understood cheering a fighter just because they're from the same country. Fuck bisping

Go Bisprick!!

Bisping has always been a cock, nothing new there lol.

He sounded like a prick even more than normal because he was drunk lol.

this is like 4 months removed from him getting his face blown up by hendo again and stealing a win

Funny that Bisping considers himself the real fighter in the equation. Isn't he the bigger guy fighting a smaller guy for a red panty night? Isn't GSP the smaller guy fighting the bigger guy for the challenge (I know he's fighting for money too)?

Just sayin

How dare you be English and say something negative about a fellow Englishman..... Never be objective!!!!

I'm Australian and I love that pommy cunt 

AnotherDecision -

this is like 4 months removed from him getting his face blown up by hendo again and stealing a win

No way Hendo won anyway he got got boxed up and landed 2 sig strikes.

He shouldn't have been drunk but I still agree with much of what he said. Gsp thinks it's an easy fight, nobody is going to turn down a payday like this so Mike had to take it.

I laughed my ass off at Bisping he was great.

Yeah, he went full retard the second he stepped on the stage...late.

Dead President - 

Funny that Bisping considers himself the real fighter in the equation. Isn't he the bigger guy fighting a smaller guy for a red panty night? Isn't GSP the smaller guy fighting the bigger guy for the challenge (I know he's fighting for money too)?

Just sayin

This.

Since winning the title, Bisping has barely gotten past a way past his prime Henderson instead of the next in line contender, and is now fighting, in his own words, a midget, who has no business coming up to 185.

Then he gets into a drunken argument with Eddie Bravo, all five foot six of him.

Way to show us what being a "real fighter" is all about Mike....