I'm English BUT

mmagunnabe -

Bisping is sounding like a prick!! 

That's always been his bread & butter. Or toast & jam if you prefer. Building up the fight, all smiles, hugs and handshakes after. :)

PeterIrl -
Dead President - 

Funny that Bisping considers himself the real fighter in the equation. Isn't he the bigger guy fighting a smaller guy for a red panty night? Isn't GSP the smaller guy fighting the bigger guy for the challenge (I know he's fighting for money too)?

Just sayin

This.

Since winning the title, Bisping has barely gotten past a way past his prime Henderson instead of the next in line contender, and is now fighting, in his own words, a midget, who has no business coming up to 185.

Then he gets into a drunken argument with Eddie Bravo, all five foot six of him.

Way to show us what being a "real fighter" is all about Mike....

He's a drunk talking shit...he can say what he wants but it doesn't make it true.

Been up and down on Bisping, mostly up for the last bunch of years...GSP conference was meh though.

Getting drunk and just rambling nonsense really loudly talking over everyone isn't really good trash talk.

"Look at me Georges! I'm louder and more obnoxious!"

Bisping makes me grin from ear to ear. His ability to make 'men' on Internet forums cry is an added, sweet, little bonus. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Bisping makes me grin from ear to ear. His ability to make 'men' on Internet forums cry is an added, sweet, little bonus.