I'm fighting again

My wiki page for u noobs: Luke Cummo - Wikipedia

Long story short:
I got mTBI in UFC
Lost everything- wife left, took the kids
Homeless living in the gym (“Where Are They Now”)
Created a new scoring system for MMA, no head contact and points for action instead of damage

Now I’m traveling around to fight any and everyone who’s down. My plan is to go viral and make my League into the Olympics of MMA. My next match is August 21 Live on YouTube against a WELL KNOWN CURRENT UFC RECORD HOLDER.

Check out my first match on the tour. It was a “POWERHOLD GRAPPLING” exhibition in which I proved you can get your ass kicked without going to the hospital! POWERHOLD GRAPPLING - YouTube

20 Likes

I’ll be revealing my opponent today at 4pm https://www.youtube.com/lukecummo13

5 Likes

Because he is still in UFC this will be a charity match. I’m looking for two business to represent us and contribute money based on our respective scores in the match. Thinking of Wounded Warrior or maybe Brain Injury Association of New York State. LMK what u guys think.

2 Likes

Scorecard + guide for my match this Sunday June 20th Live on YouTube. Everyone watching can send in their score on YouTube in the chat or via txt msg to my phone. pic.twitter.com/VCtYxkjKlK

— #MASTERLUKEY (@LukeCummo) June 14, 2021
1 Like
2 Likes

Everyone watching Live can be a scorekeeper! New scoring system from 1-100

1 Like

Curious who the oppo is.

Taking away headshots is not gonna draw viewers unfortunately. We want to see people’s heads smashed in.

(Maybe there’s some graphic designer here that can help and redo the score cards cause that shit’s not gonna cut it.)

5 Likes

screen name checks out

6 Likes

Good for you for finding a purpose, but no head shots or finishing, im out it’s the violence I crave

1 Like

Yeah its for martial artists, not sickos

6 Likes

This could create a larger pool of karate and other styles of tma to compete…

But I don’t think your going to draw large eyes without ko’s. Is there any grappling/submissions? Confused by the guys padded up?

Either way maybe you aim for more of the toughman tournament style, using a now larger pool of local tma practicers rather than “tough” guys to bring their friends and family…

I dont know man looks like a hard sell.
Best of luck to you!

“Submissions” score but you can’t injure your partner so the longer you hold the position the more points you get, up to 45 seconds at which point there’s a restart, but you can transition to another position before that to continue the action rather than restart. I call it PowerHold and its a better way to learn, practice, and compete because with this system a fighter doesn’t have to take off for months or longer because of injury. Every other sport has weekly games. All I’ve done is continue the line of regulating the sport to make it safer and more of a sport. Keep in mind it wasn’t long ago there were “no rules”. This is 2021, the world needs leadership, not scumbag promoters who don’t fight and don’t give a shit about fighter’s lives

2 Likes

Personally I like the idea. In the UK there is a huge move to reduce head trauma via headering a ball. I think you’re right and apart from at the big shows, we’re going to see less concussions world wide, it can still be entertaining at the lower level

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Thanks. Anyone can fight under these rules. I’m planning vast tournaments worldwide for all ages and levels

4 Likes

Oh don’t pretend you didn’t love those KO’s on your record.

I like the usage of “xp” in the scoring system.

1 Like

LUUUUKKKKEEEEEE

1 Like

Hey good luck taking over globally with all of the 5 people commenting here :rofl:

1 Like