I'm Fighting at Shogun Fights, November 15th!!!

Bump for my little bro, can't wait to see jay do his thing again! It's bout time you get a nickname tho tired of searching videos of you and getting golf lol Phone Post 3.0

Mark Krumrine - Bump for my little bro, can't wait to see jay do his thing again! It's bout time you get a nickname tho tired of searching videos of you and getting golf lol Phone Post 3.0
Haha funny thing is I end up getting tagged on his accomplishments through his sponsors lol Phone Post 3.0

Bull_in_chinashop -

Easlily my favorite pro show in the DMV. My team has been on 2 cards there and John Rallo treats the fighters and teams exceptionally well. Good Luck!

Be nice to the hookers and pimps that circle the arena on fight nights! :-)

Yeah it's been awhile since I've fought for them... Always a great show!!! Phone Post 3.0

Here's my last bit of training vlog for this weekend.... Thanks gents!!!

I'll try and embed it when I am at the computer.

http://youtu.be/f5XGRUJXZUU Phone Post 3.0

Weights good last workout yesterday... Super pumped! So anyone from MD making it out? Phone Post 3.0

My daughters help with my weight cut Phone Post 3.0

Can't believe I missed this thread... Anyways, in now and here to stay !! Hope you put on a great performance and come out clean!!!

Always of a Fan of Mr. Haas!!

War Jay Phone Post 3.0

ttt I can't wait for Saturday!

3t

Thanks gents... This is the hardest part... The wait lol Phone Post 3.0

All weighed in and now....

Phone Post 3.0

^^^ My man!! Get it!!

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

I just ate 2 giant BLT's (actually BLATO's...Avo n onion) in your honor, I'm bulking up for your fight tomorrow :)

War Haas Phone Post 3.0

Haha sounds fantastic ... Def going to hit up some recipes for next week Phone Post 3.0

Jay Haas - Haha sounds fantastic ... Def going to hit up some recipes for next week Phone Post 3.0
Do it!!!

Good luck today my man!! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck, OP! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Jay!

Gotta be getting close to go time!!! Good luck my man Phone Post 3.0

Good luck bro Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys... Will update in a few hours! Phone Post 3.0