I'm giving away 30 pair of FREE BOXING GLOVES!!!!

... And they are very easy to get!!!

I just became the proud owner of an MMA TRANEING GEAR company

GOATboxinggear.com. (blue namer??)

Greatest Of All Time??? Stupid name I KNOW!!!! But that's where YOU come in!!!

Since I LOVE the UG and all of you I wanted to let you idiots in on the ground floor.

With the purchase of the company came a couple hundred pair of gloves that has a name I don't like on them and colors I don't love. Also a bunch of wraps.

So all u need to do to win a free pair of gloves is ADD me on Twitter ....

( @BeauTaylorOMA ).

....And suggest a new company name. Currently all I have is OneManArmy Fight Gear .... So choose that or suggest a new name!!!

My business partner and I will randomly choose 30 people from Twitter and mail them a free pair of gloves.

Thems the rules... Get to it!!!!

There are pics of the gloves on my Facebook and I can't post them from my iPhone, so I could use some help w that

Www.facebook.com/BeauTaylorOMA

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT NOT INCLUDED!!!!

@BeauTaylorOMA Phone Post

signed! Thanks man. good luck with the new co Phone Post

Also BOOYAH!!! Is another name I like ;-)

..... And yes I know some broke ass Desert dwellers stole my OMA name a few years ago but they must be belly up by now LOL

...OAT?????? Phone Post

KSL Gear aka Kimo Still Lives Gear

done and done

Yes please, i don't have a twitteer.

kill or be killed fight gear

Outbound Martial Arts ("OMA")

I`ve got huge hands,so I`ll take a pair of XXL or XXXL.Not many people around who need that size.I don`t even know how to use Twitter,so give something else that I can do to help you out.I looked for the gloves on Facebook but didn`t see them.

Smack Down Fight Gear

My name is Mike Crane & asked to be added.

Didn't see the pics but I will post them for you if put them on FB. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Already following.

Upperdecker fight gear.

Droppin bombs. Phone Post

http://www.goatboxinggear.com/

Phantom fight gear sounds bad ass... Phone Post

In Phone Post

It's a trap !! Phone Post

I like OneManArmy fight gear Phone Post

dont have twiiter

but I sure would like a pair of gloves *toe in the sand*

TickleFightGear. Your buddy jake shields can be the poster boy. Phone Post

Azn Keyboard Warrior -
OMA (tm) - ... And they are very easy to get!!!

I just became the proud owner of an MMA TRANEING GEAR company

GOATboxinggear.com. (blue namer??)

Greatest Of All Time??? Stupid name I KNOW!!!! But that's where YOU come in!!!

Since I LOVE the UG and all of you I wanted to let you idiots in on the ground floor.

With the purchase of the company came a couple hundred pair of gloves that has a name I don't like on them and colors I don't love. Also a bunch of wraps.

So all u need to do to win a free pair of gloves is ADD me on Twitter ....

( @BeauTaylorOMA ).

....And suggest a new company name. Currently all I have is OneManArmy Fight Gear .... So choose that or suggest a new name!!!

My business partner and I will randomly choose 30 people from Twitter and mail them a free pair of gloves.

Thems the rules... Get to it!!!!

There are pics of the gloves on my Facebook and I can't post them from my iPhone, so I could use some help w that

Www.facebook.com/BeauTaylorOMA

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT NOT INCLUDED!!!!

@BeauTaylorOMA Phone Post

My twitter account is private. Can i follow you on twitter and post the name here? Phone Post

Sounds like a good idea to me Phone Post

Collin Reuter - TickleFightGear. Your buddy jake shields can be the poster boy. Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

Collin Reuter - TickleFightGear. Your buddy jake shields can be the poster boy. Phone Post

But you know he has feelings right? He is a person and he reads these threads. He may not be as athletically gifted as YOU but he is still a human being w/ feelings.....

JUST LIKE YOU,FRIEND!!! Phone Post