I'm going to be a father!

Scared as hell because of my financial situation, but also excited about the prospect of having a child.

Any advice??

The baby is due in June.

Holy shit, congrats bro!!!

BabyCrawler just turned 3. Time goes by crazy fast. Just remember to breathe and be there for your child, the rest is easy.

Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

Parabéns Phone Post 3.0

You moved to Brazil to teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? That's dedication.

Congrats, dude!! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats man!  

Thanks Nightcrawler and FlowWithTheGo!!

ringworm, I moved down here because my wife was homesick and always wanted us to live closer to her family, but it was a huge mistake.

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations! It'll change your life. my son is 4 now and it's so cool getting to play with figures and cars again lol enjoy it. it ain't easy but it's most definitely worth it. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you so much, guys!!!

start traneing him NOW!! Phone Post 3.0

VU Papi!! congrats!

Congrats man. Babies are cheap to keep alive. They just drink breast milk which is free and diapers are like 30 dollars for a months supply here in Australia. You'll be fine. Even when they get a bit older they just eat what you eat thrown in a blender Phone Post 3.0

"ringworm, I moved down here because my wife was homesick and always wanted us to live closer to her family, but it was a huge mistake."

Yeah, I don't follow your life closely enough. I remember when you were bummed out about breaking up with alphafemale, and when you were totally obsessed with training Jiu-Jitsu in spite of injuries (shortly before you got your black belt as I recall). So I don't know much about what's going on now.

I actually looked at the job market in some places overseas, and was surprised that some of the better jobs didn't exist even in places that are considered first world. A guy I work with now used to be a petroleum exploratory geologist. He told me a story about a company he worked for where the CEOs brother got fired for bribery. Two weeks later the guy was working at a different company, and most of the first company's contracts (for oil reserves in Brazil) got moved to the place where the guy they'd just fired went. So not only are the jobs different in other places, but the whole way the market works is different.

Good luck with working all this stuff out.

ringworm - "ringworm, I moved down here because my wife was homesick and always wanted us to live closer to her family, but it was a huge mistake."

Yeah, I don't follow your life closely enough. I remember when you were bummed out about breaking up with alphafemale, and when you were totally obsessed with training Jiu-Jitsu in spite of injuries (shortly before you got your black belt as I recall). So I don't know much about what's going on now.

I actually looked at the job market in some places overseas, and was surprised that some of the better jobs didn't exist even in places that are considered first world. A guy I work with now used to be a petroleum exploratory geologist. He told me a story about a company he worked for where the CEOs brother got fired for bribery. Two weeks later the guy was working at a different company, and most of the first company's contracts (for oil reserves in Brazil) got moved to the place where the guy they'd just fired went. So not only are the jobs different in other places, but the whole way the market works is different.

Im the real ringworm! But congrats anyways! Phone Post 3.0

rrefs - Congrats man. Babies are cheap to keep alive. They just drink breast milk which is free and diapers are like 30 dollars for a months supply here in Australia. You'll be fine. Even when they get a bit older they just eat what you eat thrown in a blender Phone Post 3.0

Yeah right, good thing the kid won't need immunizations, medical, dental, clothes, toys, or school supplies - ever.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/report-cost-of-raising-neglected-children-still-lo,37286/

Big Congrats Andre!  

You are welcome. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats!!! VTFU my OG brother. Phone Post 3.0

Ringworm74 - 
ringworm - "ringworm, I moved down here because my wife was homesick and always wanted us to live closer to her family, but it was a huge mistake."

Im the real ringworm! But congrats anyways! Phone Post 3.0

No he's not. '11er gonna '11. but congratulations from both of us.