Im going to miss Strikeforce...

Sure it can have some hiccups at times but the cards are often really good.

Im digging the 3 man team of Mauro, Militech and Shamrock.

The presentation is absolutely miles ahead of UFC. No cliche metal music, no crowd shots of tapout wearing meatheads screaming at the camera.

Jimmy Lennon Jr brings such a professional and classy touch as well. I like Bruce Buffer but he is a bit over the top and cartoony.

Its just a refreshing change to the UFC. Not to sound anti UFC becuase I enjoy the UFC too, its just nice to have an alternative to look forward to every now and again.

Its a shame that Zuffa has stripped it of a lot of their best fighters, but business is business...

Its production is actually miles behind the UFC. Everything from camera work and commentating to the graphic work put into its packaging. But I enjoy it because most of Strikeforce still wants to FIGHT, not win on points.

It's a great promotion, it will be a sad day when it's merged.

No crowd shots because there was literally almost no crowd. Thats why the house lights were totally dark in the stands. Phone Post

Fan For Life - The fights can be more exciting because the level of fighters is lower.

Would Anderson Silva lose to Luke Rockhold? Nope, but Souza just did. Michael Bisping would beat Luke Rockhold....

Too many fans have no clue how to rate quality. You are are one of those people.

Give me high quality UFC any day of the fucking week.

No crowd shots? What the fuck was them showing Cormier's buddies doing the stupid jump up and dance move after he won?

Derp derp derpity derp! The WEC was derpin gay too!

Wait!!!
I know what you're going to say to this, "Way to disprove anything I said. Real intelligent comeback derpy derp!"

Roughshot -  
Im digging the 3 man team of Mauro, Militech and Shamrock.

There is a reason it was decent tonight. No Gus. That dude is horrendous, imo.

Str4nger D4nger - It's a great promotion, it will be a sad day when it's merged.

It'll be a great day for MMA when that happens.

1) The UFC will add lots more talent and we'll get the deepest divisions ever in the history of the sport. Lots of dream matchups are possible.

2) Bellator will take over as the undisputed #2 when they move to Spike. Bellator will pick up a bunch of talent left behind and sign more of the top prospects Strikeforce had been gobbling up. Viacom will push the promotion in ways Showtime was never going to.

3) MMA will probably stay on Showtime anyway. There won't be as many cards, but even without Strikeforce there will be more televised events in North America in 2012-14 than there have been since Strikeforce purchased assets from ProElite.

Yeah for sure, Gus just doesnt cut it all.

Also, its funny how all the UFC zealots jump down my throat becuase I enjoy watching Strikeforce as well as the UFC becuase Im a fan of this sport, not these one dimensional, limted "I can only enjoy UFC" zombies.

Fan For Life - The fights can be more exciting because the level of fighters is lower.

Would Anderson Silva lose to Luke Rockhold? Nope, but Souza just did. Michael Bisping would beat Luke Rockhold....

Too many fans have no clue how to rate quality. You are are one of those people.

Give me high quality UFC any day of the fucking week.

No crowd shots? What the fuck was them showing Cormier's buddies doing the stupid jump up and dance move after he won?

I'm not so sure Bisping would beat either Rockhold or Jacare. I don't bet on fights, but if I did and Bisping were favored in either of those match-ups I'd probably seriously consider it.

Strikeforce has tons of top fighters and several of them are/will be truly elite. It's going to be nice watching them face tougher opposition.

KimboByGhettoplex -
Str4nger D4nger - It's a great promotion, it will be a sad day when it's merged.

It'll be a great day for MMA when that happens.

1) The UFC will add lots more talent and we'll get the deepest divisions ever in the history of the sport. Lots of dream matchups are possible.

2) Bellator will take over as the undisputed #2 when they move to Spike. Bellator will pick up a bunch of talent left behind and sign more of the top prospects Strikeforce had been gobbling up. Viacom will push the promotion in ways Showtime was never going to.

3) MMA will probably stay on Showtime anyway. There won't be as many cards, but even without Strikeforce there will be more televised events in North America in 2012-14 than there have been since Strikeforce purchased assets from ProElite.

I certainly hope those points come true though I have my doubts. Phone Post

I actually ordered showtime again to see tonights fights. after i feel like i am wasting my life watching all the shitty showtime movies i will probably cancel it again. some of the strikeforces sure are entertaining though.