I'm going to miss ufc :/ hurricane

Wtf I rather die the one ufc I must watch I can't cause my house is going to be blown apart, imma order it anyway and hope the power don't go out Phone Post

Cool post bro

You are a 10ner, so no real loss.

You guys are so fucking insensitive.

Best of luck to you Metal.....

Where do you live?

Im in the same boat as you. The storm is supposed to really start hitting us on LI Saturday night, which means I'll likely lose TV (fuckin DirecTV) and possibly electricity.

Im prepared for the storm so I'm not worried about dealing with a blackout, but If I don't get to see this Silva fight I'm gonna be pissed. I need to figure out how to watch on my iPhone over 3G, anyone got any ideas? PM me. Phone Post

LTL - You are a 10ner, so no real loss.

Ouch it's the Internet Phone Post

Yeah that's rick...and I have cable and it's
Supposed to go out, I live in manahawkin right next to LBI so imma get hit hard as hell...I'm on my iPhone but I will when I get on a comp Phone Post

Yeah thanks Rick** Phone Post

LTL - You are a 10ner, so no real loss.

You've got not life if you're judging people by when they've joined. So pathetic. Go find a job. Phone Post

Buy it online caposa. Your Internet connection is 10 times more solid then directv. If you power goes out though.... I guess if you have a laptop you could tether you intent from your smartphone depending what smartphone you have. Hahaha thats what I would do anyways :)

In CT they say the storm wont get "bad" untill midnight Phone Post

Bisping'sIllegalKnee - Buy it online caposa. Your Internet connection is 10 times more solid then directv. If you power goes out though.... I guess if you have a laptop you could tether you intent from your smartphone depending what smartphone you have. Hahaha thats what I would do anyways :)

Oooh good idea man! Didn't think of that...will the online stream work for the iPhone? Phone Post