Im going to put my hand up

I underestimate and predict gus to be dominated in basically every fight.

Not that it matters to him what some guy on a forum says but he is a warrior and a great fighter who puts it on the line every time. Phone Post 3.0

Gus WAS dominated in every aspect of this fight.

He's a beast man... Such a good fight Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - Gus WAS dominated in every aspect of this fight.
Gus dropped him twice.. I agree Cormier won and went hard as fuck. But Gus showed us he's game. Phone Post 3.0

Davy -
Soul Gravy - Gus WAS dominated in every aspect of this fight.
Gus dropped him twice.. I agree Cormier won and went hard as fuck. But Gus showed us he's game. Phone Post 3.0
Twice? Ummmmm, no. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier clearly won the fight but GUS did hurt him and it was a fantastic fight that takes two equally game (and a little crazy) guys to give us that. Phone Post 3.0

i didnt post it but i thought dc would win, yet i had a vision of a gus knee hurting him badly

Saying Gus was dominated is asinine. DC clearly won the fight but dominated? Lol no. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - Gus WAS dominated in every aspect of this fight.

Definitely wasnt dominated. He got a couple takedowns and came pretty close to putting DC away with that knee. DC won it for sure, but it was a lot closer than a one sided domination.

Muerto -
Soul Gravy - Gus WAS dominated in every aspect of this fight.

Watch the fight. Only place Cormier dominated was in the clinch. Gus was an idiot to stand there and let Cormier score points. Gus gifted that win to Cormier.

Gus was constantly separating and circling to the center, Dan just did a great job of keeping the pressure on Phone Post 3.0

Getting bent over fed uppercuts for 25 minutes is being dominated, so yes, he was dominated.