UGCTT_painbringer -

43k posts?

dude go get a job or something

Working is for Black People and Mexicans Phone Post 3.0
LEGIT LOL Phone Post 3.0

Drewout -
Mix6APlix - 
OMA (tm) - 

is Wolfman still around? LOL what have I missed?

He said that his systema and krav maga training is much more useful in MMA than any of the dry humping you learned while holing Jake Shields, and challenged you to a fight to the death. One of you get a ball peen hammer, the other gets a chef knife. The choice would be up to you.

OMA no showed on me in a Dairy Queen parking lot.... I ate his Blizzard and left...
Drew out is a bold faced liar!!!!

And "Bold Face" is being polite Phone Post 3.0

Oak the Toke -
UGCTT_painbringer -

43k posts?

dude go get a job or something

You don't need a job when you have your own theme song. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I bet this fag w a gut doesn't even have his own theme song. Laughable! Phone Post 3.0

Will you be posting videos of you singing at weddings again? If so you will be getting the 43000 post. Phone Post 3.0

I think I didn't accomplish my goal Phone Post 3.0

A little motivation goes a long way.

You absolutely suck. Kimo is looking down from heaven in disappoint son. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_EnderTL - You absolutely suck. Kimo is looking down from heaven in disappoint son. Phone Post 3.0
You seem upset! Phone Post 3.0

OMA (tm) -
UGCTT_EnderTL - You absolutely suck. Kimo is looking down from heaven in disappoint son. Phone Post 3.0
You seem upset! Phone Post 3.0
I am deeply crushed my biggest hero has failed to reach his goal. Sorry if I am being overly emotional. Phone Post 3.0

What's up with your wife? Phone Post 3.0

thats 43k times we've been lucky enough to read the words of this legend

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - thats 43k times we've been lucky enough to read the words of this legend
Truer words were never spoken.

Or were they???? Phone Post 3.0

So many quality posts made by OP. Keep it going.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0