I'm gonna miss you apes!

ringworm - 
GladiatorGannon - 
rhino x2 - 
Gforce - Wild ride, it was. 20+ years for me.

Crazy that the online world moved from closed, proprietary AOL, to a free independent web under open standards…

And now back under the central control of a few big tech companies again.

Yep

Many good hours spent on this site. Some great content & memories here.

Many wasted hours & restless nights too. I think I could of invested my time better.

Idk if I’ll move over. I like this old style forum.

It’s been fun OG brothers & sisters & trannys

Xxxo

Lol, llikewise. I trained and competed harder for some Underground debates than I did for some fights.

All things that have a beginning must also have an end.

I had to completely re-work my worldview after the debates I lost. On the other hand, I saved copies of some of the other debates, and years after I forgot about them stumbled over them again, read through some text, thought “wow this guy is really smart”, then scrolled some more and realized that guy was me.

Your posts were super-educational, and I was impressed many times. I feel like I know you, even though we’ve never met.

Thanks.

This whole thing is just so fucking sad.

Do. Not. Want.

Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!

damn i’ve been here forever and didn’t know this was forced. It will be missed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUENJ5FjBk

GladiatorGannon - I'm gonna miss you apes! RIP Mixedmartialarts.com! Pour out a little liquor. Long Live Discourse.Mixedmartialarts.com! The King is dead! Long live the King!

I will miss you. I was on OG the day your bros came on here and told Kimbos manager that he knew somebody who would be Kimbos Huckleberry. 

One of the greatest moments in fighting sports history. AND YOU WHUPPED HIS ASS AND SET HIM DOWN ON HIS ASS. HE WAS CLEARLY DONE. 

Perhaps we will meet one day. 

Vayo Con Dios my Friend

RIP

5 Likes

Sad The Office GIF

5 Likes

Travel safe, brother. RIP

5 Likes

at least I got to say goodbye.

5 Likes

RIP big man

6 Likes

Rest in peace. :frowning:

6 Likes

RIP

4 Likes

Rest easy big guy

2 Likes

Man this sucks.

RIP GG

2 Likes

Take care old friend.

2 Likes

Fuck, this world is fucking fucked. Fuck.

RIP legend. Loved our interactions. Genuine mother fucker, full of respect for all.

1 Like

Damn…RIP Sean

What a shame. I hope his son is doing ok