I'm growing fruits and veggies in a potted garden

looks fantastic. that’s good medicine.

1 Like

My uncle claims Neem oil fixes everything. Not relegated to plants either. “Put Neem oil on that!”

2 Likes

I’m loving the concept of olla water pots. Once established the plants take the water they need from the seepage from the pots. No sprinklers or hand watering just checking the fill levels and refilling. I’m going to do a full olla garden going forward.

2 Likes

Eggplants! Armenian cucumber and peppers.

My olla pots

1 Like

Got hit by a huge monsoon storm last night and a branch from the neighbors tree crushed my shade struck and crushed part of the garden.

2 Likes

That sucks man! It’s been raining here too. We needed it though. Maybe Lake Mead/Powell will be full again soon! :joy:

2 Likes

Luckily I can fix it unfortunately monsoon rain doesn’t full Meade & Powell that’s from snowfall in the Rockies.

1 Like

Fixed the damage to the sun shade structure!

2 Likes

Summer is finally breaking so started the fall garden. Got carrots, several varieties of tomatoes and peppers. Also going to do strawberries and maybe lettuce.

3 Likes

I was outside and noticed all my plants perking up and I immediately thought, “wonder how Mutants garden is doing.” Stoked to see it.

2 Likes

Great is still going my tomatoes that I kept over the summer are struggling. The peppers I moved to olla pots are doing good. I’m going to trash my non olla tomatoes and go with my starters.

1 Like