I'm growing fruits and veggies in a potted garden

syntaxless -

![](upload://41tR54KtJfxJAuipd1h8xezhK0I.jpeg)

Boo Yah!

![](upload://3q40uoN0uO09oTLV6nzvv1Qeim7.jpeg)

I released pray mantis into the garden to kill evasive insects!

2 Likes

![](upload://o4MAnUXxvtn9ti0csc7qQc7bSLV.jpeg)

2 Likes
Mutant -

Wow I can't believe things are already coming out for their dormancy.

I expect my perennial s to come out in the next couple weeks

NoNeed4aScreenName -
Mutant -

My strawberry plants were almost dead I lost half the plant after I got out of the hospital but I brought them back and it's producing strawberries. Now I have have pray mantis guardians.

Completely lost my tomatoes but I've Broughton my peppers and eggplant, herbs back to live. They are flowering and will have a ton of peepers. Plus it helps its in the 80s here.

Mutant -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Mutant -

My strawberry plants were almost dead I lost half the plant after I got out of the hospital but I brought them back and it's producing strawberries. Now I have have pray mantis guardians.

Completely lost my tomatoes but I've Broughton my peppers and eggplant, herbs back to live. They are flowering and will have a ton of peepers. Plus it helps its in the 80s here.

Im a little late but I'm just about to start seeds now.

Nothing fancy unfortunately. Glad I have leftovers from last year because local seed selection sucks and nurseries have low inventory.

Cucumber, tomatoes, butternut squash, lots of fresh herbs .... Gonna try and do some parsnips and carrots in a big pot I have. Hope it works.

Pretty sweet that your strawberries came back. 

Ever consider raspberries? I was gonna suggest blueberries but I don't know if it's the right climate for you. Most need a certain amount of chill hours

NoNeed4aScreenName -
Mutant -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Mutant -

Im a little late but I'm just about to start seeds now.

Nothing fancy unfortunately. Glad I have leftovers from last year because local seed selection sucks and nurseries have low inventory.

Cucumber, tomatoes, butternut squash, lots of fresh herbs .... Gonna try and do some parsnips and carrots in a big pot I have. Hope it works.

It's never too late I guess just started some heirloom tomatoes this week hoping they'll profit begone summer.

I have tried grapes and blackberries and I killed them but that was early on in my garden experience I should try again.

Not 1 sprout. The trees are looking good tho.

![](upload://qMHAMXn0g5ZAFV8UJRppaI54MpO.jpeg)

Trying to get them a little bigger before I move them outside.

joesonshuevos -

Not 1 sprout. The trees are looking good tho.

Anything yet? 

syntaxless -

![](upload://qMHAMXn0g5ZAFV8UJRppaI54MpO.jpeg)

Trying to get them a little bigger before I move them outside.

Ease them slowly to the outside they look kind of leggy

![](upload://kB3kWklfgfQCqGAZnqnHXr0bUoW.jpeg)

Perfect weather right now it’s pushing 90°. My melon and cucumber garden is sprouting.

1 Like

![](upload://zw1A0VZQHRj8aSRJuGQuYBrNpaw.jpeg)

My pepper is seedlings are sprouting.

1 Like

![](upload://cpp4y7H2ss46ovnynhJhgAhOYDT.jpeg)

Mint, Basil, Sage. Mexican oregano

![](upload://q1VfufoD3MvFVq4pFbQHHqXKm2.jpeg)

Strawberries are going crazy and tomatoes filling out and starting to produce

![](upload://w8bZeznSGdtx4l7hhYVuGVwVEly.jpeg)

Peppers were almost dead after our was recovering from covid. Now they bounced back and are producing.

![](upload://93hsUOPyxvu6k3W2c0D2e6z1Cvo.jpeg)

Chives, sage, thyme, oregano, Cilantro (bolted), basil, rosemary, dwarf Meyer lemon tree.

1 Like

I planned out my garden back in October of last year and ordered the seeds. I planted in peat pots around Jan 1. Put the small plants into the ground March 1 since the last frost date is already past in Central Florida. I now have some small zuchini and cucumbers on the vine and my watermelon plant is blooming. My yard long beans have been blooming and are starting to fruit. My pole beans are now blooming also. I should be harvesting zuchini within the week.

1 Like

Lookin good. Still not 1 sprout in the gardens

1 Like