I'm Growing THE hottest Pepper in the World...pics

The Carolina Reaper!! HOLY SHIT THESE ARE HOT!!!

My plant is loaded with , there all about to ripen...I'll send a few out if anyone wants any...Loadin and Tom you guys have packages already in transit ;)

I had some the other day on some Nachos...holy shit...even the chips with nothing on them were spicy!!

THIS FUCKING catipillar ate a whole branch plus peppers....dude is going to come out Bright RED lol

Like I said if anyone wants a couple let me know ill send out a few to my OG fam !

TFK

Dope Phone Post 3.0

Also have some Scorpion peppers going!!

Want but have nothing to send in return. Still, always awesome to see your grub pics! Phone Post 3.0

You crazy mofo. Vids of peeps eating these are pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see you blend that up, smear it on your hand, and then jack off with it.

I do I do. Phone Post 3.0

shampoohorn - Want but have nothing to send in return. Still, always awesome to see your grub pics! Phone Post 3.0
No worries, I'll send a few... PM me address. Phone Post 3.0

Worse than Bhut Jolokia? (Ghost Pepper)?

willis007 - You crazy mofo. Vids of peeps eating these are pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0
Well let's make it a requirement that at least one OG I send to films themselves lol Phone Post 3.0

^This guy Phone Post 3.0

I  will take any you can spare!

Chocolate Shatner - I'd love to see you blend that up, smear it on your hand, and then jack off with it.
Pass Phone Post 3.0

Dirty Dick Slater - I do I do. Phone Post 3.0
PM me address.

Give me about a week to let them ripen up. Phone Post 3.0

Mas Tisu -

I  will take any you can spare!

You got it brother... PM address. Phone Post 3.0

ricoricoramos - In for doc pics

Wait I miss read the title

Or did I Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Some guys at work recently popped one raw at work on a dare type thing. End result was NOT pretty.

Dumb shits. Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul -

Worse than Bhut Jolokia? (Ghost Pepper)?

Twice as hot 2.5 mil new hottest on planet. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah fuck that.

Props to you for being able to go that hot, but naw man naw. I appreciate my anus.

Me next! Me next! Phone Post 3.0