I'm Guessing The Hooker/Masseuse Reviews Are Fake

Who has time to write a lengthy review after banging a hooker?

General Description
She is everything I look for in a provider. Looks, great attitude, and knows how to turn up that sex appeal. If you ever get the chance, go for it! Don't wait too long as she travels often, and doesn't stay in one place for more than 1 weekend.

The Juicy Details I've had the pleasure of Hazel since 2015 whenever she comes down to San Diego, and I have some free time. First, the pics are real. Very, very real! And as cliche as it sounds, they do not do her justice at all. Her curves are dangerous! Her breasts are nice and round, but her hips and ass are what drove me to her. The pics speak for themselves! She made me feel very comfortable when I entered her hotel room. I mentioned it was some time since I saw her last, but she remembered me by name. Saying "You're the only ______ I know in my entire life." Felt honored, but it could be a line she uses (it wasn't, thankfully). We talked for a bit, catching up since we last saw each other, bout life and changing jobs (she does have one outside of this). Had a few laughs then got to it. Got undressed while she was already in a matching bra and panties that accentuated her curves. I sat in the bed and she slowly crawled towards me, kissing my stomach, chest, neck, then going in for a heavy make out session that had her on top of me as I sat up to kiss her stomach, chest, neck, then lips. While that was going on, she unhooked her bra and let out those beautiful breasts of hers. I began sucking on her nipples as she reached down and started stroking my cock. She then got off to the side and began a bj while I fondled the rest of her body. Quick note guys, she doesn't like hands on top of her head, so just don't do it. But I just kept exploring her body; legs, hips, ass, her back and shoulders. It was great as she sucked on my cock. This went on for a while. She'd come up and look at me and I would sit up and just make out with her some more, bringing her in close just to feel those tits on my face while I grabbed her his and ass. I couldn't take it any longer had her mount me. She started grinding those hips and was getting heavy with moaning and dirty talk. This went on for some time and just went missionary as I continued the kiss her lips as I started thrusting my hips. She started to get heavy breathing and more moaning.."Take that juicy pussy" as she grabbed my hips, encouraging me to cum. Oh man, when she says that with that gorgeous face breathing heavily, I just kept going and going. I couldn't take it when she kept up with the dirty talk and the moaning getting louder...I exploded in the cover as I let out a loud exhausting moan with her at the same time. And just fell on top of her, all sweaty and tired. Rolled off and we both just layed there, recovering and heavily breathing. Slowly, we get our bearings together, and move towards the bathroom to freshen up, still naked. We continue to joke and talk we both realized the time went over. Never clock watched, and we were still in deep conversation about current events and things happening with our jobs. Made a good joke, and got dressed and kissed her good night. This was one of many times I've seen her, and it won't be the last. She rarely travels now a days, so if you get the chance, go for it.

Since this is the OG, here's one with a tranny

General Description
I was in the mood for some fun and was looking backpage for info found Ednita. I started to look for her review to see she was legit or not. Surprisingly she had ton of reviews on another site, the most for anyone I ve searched at least. All were full of praises abt her skills and warning about her mean streak that she would tear that thing down to pieces. I was impressed and little scared but made up my mind to take the plunge. Typical 2 step process you might get delayed response. Saw her in her incall was not disappointed may be she looked older compared to her pic in her ad but she was very skilled u don't mind that once u get down to business. You should try to exp the real dominant tgirl can do

The Juicy Details I saw her in her incall and the fun began. I went in and greeted me in hot lingerie . she was like a warrior amazon ready to devour me and I wanted it to be like that and no different. She was friendly to begin with a warm hug and a soft kiss. I put the donation so thing could get more comfortable. She asked me to get comfy and enquired wat I would like but more details. I was intrigued by her looks and intimidated as well. I told her I wanted to be topped both physically and emotionally and saw her grin I don't know what she had in mind then but it was fun when she did what she tht. I was shy and she helped me get undressed . Then the domination began with the dirty talk and she started slapping me ( hard enough to pain but no lasting effects) calling me names. Then she grabbed me by the balls and took me over the knees and started spanking otk style It was getting hotter by the minute and likewise my ass was on fire turning red it was lovely. She was still scolding while my ass beat to red. She was even querying my balls to make squirm not hard but it got me hotter. Then she pushed me down roughly and had me get up and start kissing her feet and pulled me by the hair to suck on the monster of the dick you will ever see. I started gagging from the start but she don't let me go easy she pumped it till she felt she was had used my mouth enough or torned it . Afterwards she pushed me roughly on the bed and slapped my ass for a few sharps smacks and lubber up my ass and she covered up her pet python ready to demolish my ass. I was in a trance with the physical and the emotional domination but it stopped for a painful moment when pushed her monster in. But before I could move away she held my hips and thruster her dick deep I could not breath until she pulled it bit and pushed it again. But I didn't wan to stop even with pain as it was unbelievable feeling. She went on and I was getting used to her size or just too numb to notice but I was high on sex kink pleasure whatever it was. After a marathon fucking she flipped me on my back and started rubbing my dick in one hand while stroking her monster in another ready to explode. I came first followed by her waterfall lik squirt which had momentum of a canon fire and shook me hard as it hit me. I was spent and collapsed she helped up and cuddled me and said u did good my pet I was happy not realizing why but liked being cuddled and almost dosed off. Later she helped me up and washed me herself while enquiring abt my day my life and it was very pleasant. When it was time to leave I felt so sad this had come to end and wanted to repeat again I felt hugging her.

Pormstar Kiara Mia

Review of Kiara Mia - Spicy Details
General Description
Always wanted a sesh with her but was apprehensive about the verification. Decided to go for it and made the date. Looks exactly like her pics, with incredible tits. Instant hard on. I highly recommend . Expensive but worth it

The Juicy Details Showed up for my appointment.en and she was in lingerie. Made some small talk, hit the shower and then down to business. She is exactly like her pics. Fuckin.g gorgeous with an incredible pair of tits. Her ass is phenomenal. I could have blown my load right there, but had to pace myself. I played with her tits and sank my head in her breast ...a dry motor boat. Tried to finger the pussy but she gently steered me away. Began with a covered been the moved on to missionary...good eye contact but that made me nervous. The moaning really gets you going. I asked her to flip over as she is a lot of woman and began doggy. Within minutes I blew my load. I wanted to go again but old boy won't cooperate even with this gorgeous piece of ass lying in bed. I wanted to suck her pussy dry, but remembered all those big shlomgs that were in there before me. Definitely would fuck her again. Expensive but worth it. Good entertainer...a must see

"I wanted to suck her pussy dry, but remembered all those big shlomgs that were in there before me"

You can't post it online if it isn't true. I think there's a law about that or something

True or not, only a complete psychopath would write that shit. 

Nitecrawler - 

"I wanted to suck her pussy dry, but remembered all those big shlomgs that were in there before me"

Oh my god that guy next to him LOL!