I'm headed to Florida to meet my online girlfriend

So, I’ve been in a long-distance online relationship since March with a hot 42-year who lives near Orlando & we’ve finally made plans for me to fly in from Buffalo to meet, I’ll be staying at her house for a week or so & if everything goes as well as we expect it to I may just be moving down there permanently.
Yeah, I’ll be taking a big chance if I do relocate to Florida but I’ve really got nothing to lose by doing so since I haven’t planted any roots since returning from Sedona, Arizona where my wife & I lived for years after we married. But our time there was cut short when she passed away from COVID in March 2021. That was followed by me taking a cash settlement from my wife’s family for our properties in Sedona & my return to my native Buffalo. I moved into an apartment in the back of my youngest daughter’s house & spent a year recovering from my wife’s death. And as part of my process, I joined a Facebook group dedicated to those who lost their spouses to COVID which is where I met my girlfriend in Florida.
She was widowed last year as well & we connected over that as well as many other things…
I know that some of you guys are going to say that they may be some financial motivation for her to take up with me & invite me to her home but that’s not at all the case. Her late husband was a tenured college professor who left her a lot of money & had a big life insurance policy as well. So, she’s actually better off financially than I am.
As for my leaving Buffalo behind, that’s no big deal. The only family member that I have left there is my youngest daughter & she’s planning on moving out of state as soon as she finishes college. My oldest daughter lives in Long Beach, CA & my son is in Nashville. So, at 60, why stick around Buffalo alone?
So, everything hinges upon my girlfriend & me getting along during my upcoming visit. I’m not worried about it though because we’ve spent countless hours chatting on camera via messenger, speaking on the phone, texting & sexting. We know each other, as well as two people, can without having met in person. And a very strong bond & deep feelings have developed between us. So, I’d say chances are very good that my trip to Florida will a successful trial & that I’ll be moving 1200 miles to the south soon. So, wish me luck.

60 Likes

Good luck brother. That’s a wild story. But good to see you’ve got lots of fight left in you at 60.

20 Likes

Visit @DaveFu while you’re in FL.

9 Likes

Rules.

20 Likes

How’s the slot?

4 Likes

Good story & Good luck Sir

1 Like

Is this the Ocala lady? What happened with that?

4 Likes

I hope this is a great romantic adventure for ya.

4 Likes

Good luck OP.

2 Likes

What’s the original thread I’m at a loss here?

3 Likes

And I’m sorry about your wife OP rip.

4 Likes

Hell yes man! Gooooood luck!

2 Likes

As much as i want to pull the bullshit handle im rooting for you for some reason. Go get yourself some strange from 1200 miles away! You deserve it.

3 Likes

We getting pics or nah?

3 Likes

Good luck man

1 Like

Please post pics… some of us are trying to jerk off to your story

26 Likes

I dunno if my wife passed I doubt I would be dating again after a year, seems kinda wrong, but good luck

3 Likes

It’s a man!

1 Like

OP posted pics of his 4 previous GF a few weeks ago… they were the same girl.

1 Like

Don’t remarry and keep finances separated. Good luck

6 Likes