I'm Headlining in Scottsdale Arizona Fri and Sat

Hope all is well guys. This Friday and Saturday I am Headlining 4 shows in Scottsdale, Arizona. Hope you guys can catch a show. Phone Post 3.0

I have a love hate relationship with Scottsdale. Have a good show bro.

Come to Baltimore or DC and I'll be there. Phone Post 3.0

I will be there. Who are you and what kind of show will you be doing? Phone Post 3.0

My brother came from Scottsdale. Arizona and you're not even gonna sing for him? Phone Post 3.0

TFK Odin's CAWK - Holy shit,I'm there!!! Can I has a birthday shout out? Also,I'm available to such on your sack backstage
DO NOT pass on this. The man has a talent Phone Post 3.0

I'll show up just to jack over the backstage sack sucking Phone Post 3.0

LuketheSpook - I will be there. Who are you and what kind of show will you be doing? Phone Post 3.0
I'm a comic- I tour the world doing Stand Up, was a Finalist on Last Comic Standing and have been on Leno twice -you can see some of my stuff on www.adamhunter.com
I also host the MMA Roasted Podcast, have written for the MMA Awards for the past 4 out of 5 years
Hope you can come to the show bud. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Odin's CAWK - Holy shit,I'm there!!! Can I has a birthday shout out? Also,I'm available to such on your sack backstage
Yes to both Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - when you get to the east coast my girl and i will come check you out
Thanks man-what part? Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - I have a love hate relationship with Scottsdale. Have a good show bro.

Thanks man. Should be there soon. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan -
Thanks bud. Missed you at the show tonight. There were some hotties in the crowd. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
ShanTheMan -
Thanks bud. Missed you at the show tonight. There were some hotties in the crowd. Phone Post 3.0
Yea man I had some nerve issue in my hand so I didnt trust myself to mske the drive. I will surely be at another.

The sacksuck offer goes for me too. Phone Post 3.0

Man come to Tampa area the wife and I will come Phone Post 3.0

Time/place?  I'll be up there this weekend for Rogan and UFC...

gardimontana -

Are you lining up to suck his sack backstage too? Phone Post 3.0

gardimontana -

The Comedy Spot in Scottsdale at 8 and 10 Phone Post 3.0

We r having an OG/UG get together after weighins. Hours before your show. At Steve's Greenhouse Grill. Come by, if you dare. muhahahahahaha.

Adam Hunter -
LiveWire - I have a love hate relationship with Scottsdale. Have a good show bro.

Very cool. Make sure you let us know. Quite a few nimrods live in NoVa. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire -
Adam Hunter -

Very cool. Make sure you let us know. Quite a few nimrods live in NoVa. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

If you find this little punk named Eric Richardson, beat his ass for me. He owes me 200 bucks