I'm here to eat crow...Florian's a bad mutha...

Ok so I gave Florian a ton of crap for his previous fights. Stevenson fight proved me wrong big time and proved to me that Florian is no doubt a good fight for Penn.

I almost got on the Florian wagon, I had one foot on until he said "now it's time to kill the master". I then took my foot off and walked away fast, lol.

But I'm eating crow here. Stevenson is tough as nails with legit skills and Florian manhandled him with ease.

Stevenson seemed to froze when Kenny took him down. Kenny got a takedown, guard pass and mount in 5 seconds. That looked a bit odd.

Same here. I did not think Kennys wrestling was at the level he showed in that fight.

Right now he is a nightmare for most fighters. Technical muay thai, granite chin, above average wrestling and freaky on the ground.

I mean Joe escaped BJs mount more than once IIRC and against Kenny he was trapped with nowhere to go like Lauzon

I pick against Florian like its my job.

I don't know why I continue to do this.

I am picking BJ as well.

bout time, welcome aboard

Hell of a fight.  I'll eat my crow, although i was never really convinced he'd lose.  I still just don't like him, the last line about killing the master ruined it for me faster than an "I finish fights" after his opponent blew his knee out.

I learned my lesson about picking against KenFlo. One of the most improved, determined fighters out there.

The guy is legit, technical, and fun to watch. Hopefully this fight woke a lot of fans up.

He took Stevenson down with ease, passed to mount and was raining down blows before I could blink.

Then to see Stevenson reach both arms out and try to stand up and not defend the choke was unreal. Florian sank it in FAST.

I was in shock that Joe got taken advantage of like that.

TBidness - I pick against Florian like its my job.

I don't know why I continue to do this.

I am picking BJ as well.

You suck at your job :D

Florian is 100% legit and that win was impressive as hell, but Joe did look a bit off. Kenny with the takedown and pass was all Kenny, but Joe not defending the choke was weird. When he took his hands away from Kenny's I was yelling "wtf" at the tv.

"When he took his hands away from Kenny's I was yelling "wtf" at the tv."

I did the exact same thing. "Whoa WTF are you doing Joe!?!?!?!"

Bizarre to see him reaching out for, I guess the fence, and not defending his neck.

Can't do that BS against a guy like Florian.

I knew Kenny was good...but he's on another level right now.

If the fight with Penn ever does happen, he's certainly capable of pulling the upset.

I'd say that he's one of the most improved fighters of all time. Remember when he was 185 and winning off of flukish cuts? Doesn't even seem like the same guy these days.

Shut your mouth.

But I'm talkin' 'bout Florian.

OK. Then I can dig it.

I picked Joe "Daddy" as well. Congrats on a excellent performace Ken-Flo.
Hell I had the Barncat picked against Hazelett also.
Off night here.

Ken is a NCAA D1 athlete. That's something most guys can't deal with.

Eric Collins - Hell of a fight.  I'll eat my crow, although i was never really convinced he'd lose.  I still just don't like him, the last line about killing the master ruined it for me faster than an "I finish fights" after his opponent blew his knee out.

hard to root for a fighter when his personality is so irritating you can't get past it. but continually working on these blurbs for interviews shows how staged his personality is.

Kenny is awesome and is defiantly a legit contender for BJ's belt.

Eric Collins - Hell of a fight.  I'll eat my crow, although i was never really convinced he'd lose.  I still just don't like him, the last line about killing the master ruined it for me faster than an "I finish fights" after his opponent blew his knee out.

Are people still this ignorant?

He never said that after his fight with Din genius, he said it after Alvin Robinson, and he never said it again.  And Guess what, hes right!!!!!!!!
He has finished EVERY SINGLE one of his fights from amateur to PRO, except that jackson cheatin greased up huerta. Can you say the same?

Stop with the random hate and jealousy. Recognize KenFlo for his work ethic, skills, and good-guy persona.