I'm here to eat crow...Florian's a bad mutha...

He's just going to be one of those guys that gets no love. I think its his personality that kills it for most people.

Like Koscheck.

Definitely not disrespecting him, or even his personality, just the persona he wears to get some hype, is irritating.  He's an amazing fighter and i learned not to count him out a long time ago.

ben stiller can throw down, thats for sure

will he try to "Machida" BJ though?

BJ would outbox him but KenFlo has better kicks. This has the potential to be a good ass fight...

Win or lose I'd like to see KenFlo vs Sherk rematch. I think Stiller takes him this time around.

Kenny has shaped up to be a great fighter... and thats it.
He has the personality and charisma of a doorknob.

Diego stole my name - Same here. I did not think Kennys wrestling was at the level he showed in that fight.

Right now he is a nightmare for most fighters. Technical muay thai, granite chin, above average wrestling and freaky on the ground.

I mean Joe escaped BJs mount more than once IIRC and against Kenny he was trapped with nowhere to go like Lauzon
Very refreshing to see you give the man his due.....You are a tough customer, lol.

Saltyballs - He's just going to be one of those guys that gets no love. I think its his personality that kills it for most people.

Like Koscheck.
The irony of this statement is that Kenny is actually a very funny dude.  Hilarious even.

"The irony of this statement is that Kenny is actually a very funny dude. Hilarious even."

I'm sure he is, however most of the people hating haven't gotten to see that from Kenny.

Although I'm sure Kenny could give a rip about showing people his funny side so they will like him more, lol.

Kenny/Sherk II. please ZUFFA. 6 - 8 months to have Kenny on the shelf is too long!

The exceedingly fast evolution of Kenny's MMA Game is astounding.

Would love to see Kenny/Sherk rematch while we wait the 6 to 8 months for BJ to be available again.

Saltyballs - "The irony of this statement is that Kenny is actually a very funny dude. Hilarious even."

I'm sure he is, however most of the people hating haven't gotten to see that from Kenny.

Although I'm sure Kenny could give a rip about showing people his funny side so they will like him more, lol.

yeah, he doesn't really care what people say...

Tells a lot of funny jokes though.

I think BJ takes this fight but Kenflo is a bad mutha...HUSH YO MOUTH!

The Sultan - 
Saltyballs - He's just going to be one of those guys that gets no love. I think its his personality that kills it for most people.

Like Koscheck.
The irony of this statement is that Kenny is actually a very funny dude.  Hilarious even.

Agreed with Sultan, he was hilarious in Dodgeball.

Watch MMA Live Kenny is a cool cat besides being the fastest evolving top flight fighter in MMA today.

Kenny is a fun guy through and through and his fighting is awesome to watch. Best evolution I have ever seen

i didn't know fedor was good until he beat tim sylvia. (eyes rolling)

jimmie johnson's pretty good. kobe ain't bad.

anyone notice brazil has a good soccer team?

hes looking nothing short of awesome but to play devils advocate he hasnt beaten an elite guy yet. he's consistently taken out good guys but hasnt beat a great guy yet.

Alves has had a better streak imo but is just more one dimensional. Kos, Hughes, Karo, Lytle?

me too , impressed with the way kenny made joe look like an amateur.