I'm learning Arabic

You know, yo can live life in fear, getting all bitter and stuff...you can look at a "people" and judge them on their worst or you can go look for the good ones.

I'm sick of all the media shit with Islam and us in the west, so I'm gonna have a go at learning Arabic and meeting and befriending these Arabs we are all terrified of.

Can anyone on here help? Anyone speak Arabic?

2 yrs ago I started learning Portuguese...I got that down OK ish...2 yrs from now I will have Arabic...I hope....unless I get beheaded...I wonder if they have a special torture for OGers???

Here I made this wee language video of all the languages in my "block" here in the UK...please share it (or give it the old OG treatment...whatever, I'd rather a bit of both!):

http://youtu.be/I9sNV1eU3qQ

me too :) been doing it for years but on a slow pace, currently in a "Muslim country" learning religion and Arabic.

Peace

Synado - How to be added to the no fly list.
I lol'd at this but seriously though Arabic is a great choice for a language to learn. Seems like it could be a pain, especially when it comes to reading and writing, but I wish you luck! Phone Post 3.0

My friend learned it and said 2 years studying arabic full time was roughly equivalent to 3 or 4 months of french in terms of where you'd be at in each language (for english speakers).

?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? Phone Post 3.0

Tolstolobic - ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? Phone Post 3.0
Sht I tried to post in Arabic but fail Phone Post 3.0

Allahu Akbar means "Im a faggot"

Evidently theyre all out and proud over there

Salam aleikoum. Ana francaoui o maghrebi fi casablanca. Phone Post 3.0

Op goes to chat with them (translated from Arabic)

Op: "sup, guys!"

Muslim guy: "here, put this orange jumpsuit on." Phone Post 3.0

Have fun with that.....

Allah Akbar or nah? Phone Post 3.0

Filthy language.

If they capture you for a beheading like every other good spirited western fool it has happened to just remember we told you so. The majority of Muslims hate your fucking guts because you're from the west. They'll only tolerate you to trade with you. Have no doubt about it. That's not a media lie... but good luck with everything. Phone Post 3.0

Willin - Filthy language.

If they capture you for a beheading like every other good spirited western fool it has happened to just remember we told you so. The majority of Muslims hate your fucking guts because you're from the west. They'll only tolerate you to trade with you. Have no doubt about it. That's not a media lie... but good luck with everything. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at that's not a media lie.

There are millions of peaceful Muslims, but you think the majority of them hate your guts simply because you're western? Do you think these people are aliens? How ignorant and terrified are you? They're people just like you. And the vast majority have nothing against you for any reason.

A lot of them in the Middle East probably do hate the US because they probably know people personally who've been blown up or killed by US drone strikes. Think the Vietnamese love you? War and conflict leave lasting memories on a population or group of people. Your attitude only makes the problem worse.

VU OP for trying to open your eyes and understand something about a different people. Phone Post 3.0

What a fucking idiot. You're one of the westerners these so called filthy Muslims detest and I can understand why. Phone Post 3.0

Internet -

There are millions of peaceful Muslims, but you think the majority of them hate your guts simply because you're western? Do you think these people are aliens? How ignorant and terrified are you? They're people just like you. And the vast majority have nothing against you for any reason.

A lot of them in the Middle East probably do hate the US because they probably know people personally who've been blown up or killed by US drone strikes. Think the Vietnamese love you? War and conflict leave lasting memories on a population or group of people. Your attitude only makes the problem worse.

VU OP for trying to open your eyes and understand something about a different people. Phone Post 3.0
VU for common sense. Phone Post 3.0

jujubre - Salam aleikoum. Ana francaoui o maghrebi fi casablanca. Phone Post 3.0
Ana Plage David/Bouznika Phone Post 3.0

Right on OP.  Good for you not buying into all the bullshit being shoved down our throats.

I'm in Hong Kong and know tons of Muslims here.  They're just people.  Some are great, some are OK, and some are assholes, just like everybody else.

Peace

Internet -

There's what, 2 billion muslims?

A conservative estimate is that 15% steadfastly hate westerners and believe in jihad.

So a conservative guess is that roughly 300 million wouldn't object to you getting your head sawed off with a dull knife for being a westerner. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -

What a fucking idiot. You're one of the westerners these so called filthy Muslims detest and I can understand why. Phone Post 3.0
There is a 95.99% chance the muslim cuckolds in this thread are also virulent supporters of feminism, PETA, or global warming. Phone Post 3.0