I'm literally excited for every upcoming card

Every one of these commercials for the upcoming cards have me stoked. Great little stretch of fights coming Phone Post 3.0

im not excited by any cards. a few individual fights here and there but thats about it.

latest big rumor... girls fighting. greeaaat

You don't think Lawler/Brown, Henderson/Dos Anjos, Barao/Dillashaw, and Jones/Gus 2 are good fights? Seriously guys? Phone Post 3.0

Literally? Phone Post 3.0

Ditto, except I have no interest in a St Preux/Bader main event... Phone Post 3.0

TFK_UVolt - Ditto, except I have no interest in a St Preux/Bader main event... Phone Post 3.0
Yeah you got me there I left that one out. And the Bisping/Cung card looks awesome as well Phone Post 3.0

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
MrHughes1991 - Every one of these commercials for the upcoming cards have me stoked. Great little stretch of fights coming Phone Post 3.0

and yet, you didnt even make a post in my thread: Upcoming UFC fights you want to see!
Sorry dude. Didn't see this thread at all. Have a VU though Phone Post 3.0

Musashi - As if excited wasn't enough. This man is literally excited.

I think OP gets erections from watching the UFC commercials?

Some great cards between now and Feb is you think Anderson vs Diaz and Carano vs Rousey will happen. Not to mention TUF 20 is going to be awesome. 16 of the top 20 or so SWs all fighting in one big tournament for a belt. Phone Post 3.0

I want to see Pettis vs Melendez, but man I don't give two fucks about female fights. I like the hot ones but the fights are almost unbearable for me.

Flame on

I typically only get figuratively excited for click flicks. While some of the other match ups are nice, the way the UFC rolls lately some of those cards are only an injury away from being mediocre.

I hope most of those fights actually transpire, do so on stacked PPV cards. I doubt this will happen but one can always dream. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not excited for Barao/Dillashaw 2. Fight makes zero sense to me. Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - 
TFK_UVolt - Ditto, except I have no interest in a St Preux/Bader main event... Phone Post 3.0
Yeah you got me there I left that one out. And the Bisping/Cung card looks awesome as well Phone Post 3.0

OSP vs Bader could be fight of the night.

Expected responses in this thread but I'm looking forward to every card OP.

Again, the names on the card often tell little about how exciting the fights will be. Phone Post 3.0

Go back to Strikeforce.

Back when Mauro shouted "OSP"! "OSP!" "OSP!"

Tell a UFC fan that OSP will HEADLINE a UFC event in a few short years.

They'd have called you everything but an intelligent fan.

I guess Mauro could see the talent of the future because everyone else was annoyed at his trying to make OSP the Strikeforce GSP. Phone Post 3.0