I'm looking forward to Cole Miller/Max Holloway.

A_Butler - You guys haven't seen Cole fight lately. Nobody is tooling him on the feet.

Cole Can Grapple -
Casual Kiwi - Sn bet anyone? I got Holloway. 30 days Phone Post 3.0
Are you a blue? Phone Post 3.0
Did my sn look blue when you clicked on it to quote me? Haha nope just a mud Phone Post 3.0

Had no idea this fight was going on. Two great fighters but gotta say WAT MILLER Phone Post 3.0

I predict the Cole Miller victory.  Great fight though.  Enjoy both guys

Should be a great fight. I am a fan of both guys. Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger -
A_Butler - You guys haven't seen Cole fight lately. Nobody is tooling him on the feet.

Kick ass highlight reel ! Phone Post 3.0

in for later to watch that Trigg/Cole interview.

Great fight! Love watching those two fight. Good luck Cole if you read this I got you by sub. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Don't understand why you guys are so confident in Holloway. He's not going to know Cole out and as soon as this fifth hits the canvas it's a done dada. Phone Post 3.0

Knock* Phone Post 3.0

Fight* lol Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Two good fighters who come to finish. I like both their standup styles and they're both slick on the ground.

I think Miller might hold a bit of an edge in most departments, but you can't sleep on Holloway.

Best fight of that card in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
Miller has a huge edge on the ground. Max has a huge edge on the feet and better wrestling. No idea how you think they are near even everywhere. Both have worked to elevate their weaker skills but hips significant advantages over each other. My pick is max by tko if miler can't get the td. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head - Don't understand why you guys are so confident in Holloway. He's not going to know Cole out and as soon as this fifth hits the canvas it's a done dada. Phone Post 3.0
What Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
horsemeat grew my head - Don't understand why you guys are so confident in Holloway. He's not going to know Cole out and as soon as this fifth hits the canvas it's a done dada. Phone Post 3.0
What Phone Post 3.0
I edited my comment above Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head -
caseharts -
What Phone Post 3.0
I edited my comment above Phone Post 3.0
Oh. And yeah he can definitely finish Cole on the feet. There is a big striking advantage there. It's as jig as coles advantage in the ground. And I'd find holloway the wrestling edge. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, tough fight for me. Coles one of the few ufc guys that posts here that isn't a cockbag and I love his grappling. Max has been one of my favorite fighters for a while.

I know one thing though, I don't see either guy testing positive. Pretty rare lol Phone Post 3.0

Holloway by superior stand up Phone Post 3.0

Great fight. Cole by flying knee. Phone Post 3.0