Im looking to start some shit on here

Eskimo doesn’t seem thrilled

Looks like he is gonna go to HR (@HARLEM , Chris or K

And lodge a formal complaint hahahahha

1 Like

I want John Morgan’s ass right here, right now.

3 Likes

You son of a bitch. I will will fight your ass or hug you…. Right meow!

1 Like

That’s the thing. We have people like yourself, proven, battle tested. If you took a lie detector test and were asked, “are you a legit bad ass”, when you answer “yes”, it would come back as truth.

But we have so many 5’7 160lb never trained but in high school I would see red type of blowhards on here, if they took a lie detector test and asked, “are you a legit bad ass”, it would come up as the truth.

In their mind, they are tough without ever doing anything tough.

I have zero fight experience.
But after watching the UFC for 10 years, I think can handle a random guy on the street by diving into his legs and taking him down.

What do you think my chances are?

2 Likes

I double legged a mugger after the cunt broke my and started lighting me up. I then elbowed the shit outta him until his accomplice/ lookout ran over and punted me in the head and knocked me out. Woke up busted up to fuck and concussed but still had my phone and wallet. I only had 10 quid in my wallet and I damaged myself the most, my knees and elbows were bright black.

I was shit faced, if I was sober I’d have hit him first

1 Like

again, i implore you all… when ‘but’ can be exchanged with ‘butt’ it must be exchanged

2 Likes

Probably better than mine… if you saw me dive for Josh Thomsons legs you would understand

1 Like

I Disagree

1 Like

He’s Izzy

2 Likes

We will wrestle if you come to Kauai

1 Like

Val-Kilmer

hahah let’s bang gay boy… I’m not on here as much as some people but when I’m on and see you I’ll gladly say some outlandish, wild shit to you ya fucking faggot…

the answer to all of life’s problems is love but that shit can get boring which is why I love this place so much…

this is literally the last place on the internet with true free speech and I’ll be here until that changes to put all you spineless fucking cowards in your fucking place…

after all I trained rocky marciano, bruce lee, benny the jet, rocky balboa, mike tyson, apollo creed, hercules and thor…

I was also in the special forces in every branch of the military and I’m also former cia/fbi

trust me you don’t want this smoke bruh

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

Fortunate for you since I’d whup your ass lol

1 Like

Trust Me , Bangkok will Be Ready Freddy. RIP JustsomedDude

1 Like

MYNIGGA

3 Likes

I wouldn’t fuck with you, even on the internet because you might fly to Kauai