I'm moving up to super heavyweight

I weigh 300 dawg. And I been this heavy since I was in grade 10 then I had to cut a bunch of weight in all my fights. The weight cut hurt bad.

No fights around during covid. But if ufc want to sign and sell a guarantee money hit. I think Wu-tang Dan VS Bob Sapp is the only fight that makes sense for the covid free league which has been struggling to find a good main event. This for the inaugural super heavyweight title everyone would watch it. You'd get more views than Amanda nunes ppv and at a better bargain.

Wood watch

Are you moving up because you feel like you're body recovers better when it's not operating at a caloric deficit or you just to lazy to do cardio

Japan is where the freak fights are at. I hope you're not serious

Also wanting to fight Sapp..fhe biggest pussy in fighting doesn't speak for you

bungee up -

Wood watch

Are you moving up because you feel like you're body recovers better when it's not operating at a caloric deficit or you just to lazy to do cardio

Both. I also think speed kills size

lamedroid -

Japan is where the freak fights are at. I hope you're not serious

Also wanting to fight Sapp..fhe biggest pussy in fighting doesn't speak for you

All the big men are pussies. I'm just looking for the biggest name really

WuTangDan -
bungee up -

Wood watch

Both. I also think speed kills size

It definitely does.   Which makes your theory slightly contrary.   Unless you're hoping the guy you fight is bigger, lazier and dose less cardio.  

Much respect though my man. I enjoy Hevy guys fighting.  Nothing wrong with someone wanting to challenge themselves by going against raw horsepower. 

That shit takes balls and will give a reality check quicker than any amount of cardio in the world can deliver 

I'm keen to watch you bro.  Got any fights i can see of yours on the interwebz 

I wish there were more SHW fights.

I called a fight last year in Romania where a guy was 330. It was super exciting. He threw death bombs and got on top of the other guy and I thought it was over. But freakin' Romanians man, they are tough. The little 240 pound guy survived the beating, and next round, he ended up on top and the bigger guy couldn't get out from under and lost. 

Watching the plusses and minuses of being extra gigantic is super interesting.

Men’s 265+ is essentially the same as Women’s 145 so I don’t see why not

I’m all for watching fatties fight, at least if the fight is crap, it’s still funny. I’m also all for Dwarf MMA 

The sport fell on its sword a while back now, so I think stuff like this could breathe new life into it and give a wider selection of people a chance to become a superstar. Imagine OP v Sapp with a co main of two Dwarfs scrapping. Maybe CM Punk in a third time lucky match Vs Fallon Fox

The only ones who say they wouldn’t watch are fucking liars 

No desire to see fat and out of shape men fight.  And that's ultimately what SHW would become.  Very few men that size in shape and with skill.