I''m needing a Job (Memhpis)

Hello, I'm looking for a better Job in the Memphis or Tipton Co. area of Tennessee. I'm currently working at the French Rivera Spa as a fitness councilor.

I started fighting as an amatuer in Mixed Martial Arts events back in 1997; I was part of the "Memphis Bad Boyz" (Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Joey Roberts, David Roberts, and Jacob Noe). I turned pro on March 5th 1998 (U.F.C 19). I achieved an overall record of 25-5 and won three championship belts (Contenental Freefighting Alliance Heavy wgt. Champion, Extreme Shootfighting Superfight Champion, and the Kaizen Challenge Light-Heavy Wgt. Champion). My last fight was about two years ago. I had to take some time away from fighting to recover from some injuries and take care of some personal things (I'm getting married). Anyway, I'm ready to get back into training and in about 6 months Fighting. I'm only 26 and I'm going to take another shot at Fighting as a Professional again.

I'm looking for a steady job, making around $15 or better an hour, working 5-6 days a week. A job where I won't have to worry about making sales to make money, one where I can go to work do my job then come home and train every night. Thank you for any help you might provide, Joey "Superman" Roberts.