Im No Liberal But Stormfront Is Way Out Of Line

I admit I go there from time to time,im part jewish which makes it even more awkward. They have a thread with a seven year old bi racial kid needing a bone marrow transplant,no sympathy at all.

Bunch of idiots they are. Phone Post 3.0

Its mothers day,i lost my mom three years ago to cancer. Im down with the archie bunker types but they are cunts! They are just way to out there,the news links are the only reason to go there.

why do you even go there?

warmonky - I admit I go there from time to time,im part jewish which makes it even more awkward. They have a thread with a seven year old bi racial kid needing a bone marrow transplant,no sympathy at all.

If a biracial kid is asking for a bone marrow transplant on Stormfront it's probably a troll. Link?

Some of what you think is probably true. It's been said that Fedor never watches tape on his opponents or even really adjusts his training specifically.

Pretty sure the dude just trains like always, and shows up to fight without really caring who it is or what they can do.

The newslinks are decent. No,they were not trying to help the kid. I first found the site by google years ago,looking for what that old cunt Helen Thomas was getting at when saying jews were not real jews.

I'm honestly not surprised you go there, OP. You are one of the most racist members of this board. I also wouldn't be surprised if Dirty Dick Slater was a regular lurker there.

kinda odd that a jew went to stormfront and got offended

For some reason they believe whites are the real jews,they have a whole version of Christianity called Christian identity,i guess it was hard having a jew as messiah.

Have never been nor would I. I have a biracial daughter Phone Post 3.0

zetti - 
Zukes - I'm honestly not surprised you go there, OP. You are one of the most racist members of this board. I also wouldn't be surprised if Dirty Dick Slater was a regular lurker there.

I'm just saying...if someone asked me out of nowhere "which OG'ers do you think go to Stormfront?" warmonky would be the very first name I'd say.

I don't consider myself racist,just call it like I see it. And slater was an under rated worker.

I had no idea what StormFront was, so I googled it. So OP your telling me a white supremacist, white nationalist group is out of line?

You're an idiot. I hope you get whatever attention your seeking. Phone Post 3.0

I agree 100% with warmonky Phone Post 3.0

Fair enough. All I'm doing is calling it how I see it too.

Dirty Dick Slater - I agree 100% with warmonky Phone Post 3.0

There's a shocker, lol.

Dude, what did you expect? lol.

Didn't do it for attention,just a little surprised even from racists. They talk about family values,i expect mercy for children from just about anyone other than albert fish.

The old "I read Playboy for the articles" excuse, eh?