I'm no longer being sponsored by HR

I'm no longer being sponsored by Hoelzer Reich. And I want to apologize to my fans. 

Details, man. Details!

You dropped them?

Any insight on if SF will be banning them?

gee i wonder why?

you look really bad right now lyle.

lol.... too little too late imo

It really sucks when good fighters can't get above-the-board sponsors. You deserve better.

having said that, better late then never buddy.

FancyPants -  I'm no longer being sponsored by Hoelzer Reich. And I want to appologize to my fans.

I just want to congratulate and thank you for doing the right thing. Good job! We all make mistakes, and I can't say I wouldn't have made the same one in your stead - it takes a big man to admit you were wrong about something.

WAR LYLE!

FancyPants -  I'm no longer being sponsored by Hoelzer Reich. And I want to appologize to my fans.

glad to hear it. is strikeforce banning them as well or did you do this on your own?

either way, i think its a good thing you did.

ttt for getting lyle some fresh new sponsors

humphrey sphinctermuscle - lol.... too little too late imo
it's never too late to man up and apologize... 

Bashing Lyle now doesn't help anything. He has to make a living in the sport and he made a decision that he thought was best at the time. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes.

The guy has battled through stuff that most people never could.

I spoke up against HR, but do regret in the short term it will cost fighters in sponsorship dollars.

I'm glad you've separated yourself from a sponsor whose apparel was targeted to the WP movement, and wish you luck in finding new sponsors to help support your training.

Good decision.

Do what is best for you Lyle,
screw any fan who isn't going to like you based on you trying to make a living at this sport. You don't need fans like that,
you did what you thought was best for yourself and your family.

OK, now who on this board of "insiders" can shoot an email to Tapout and get some support to Fancypants?

Good shit Lyle. There will be some haters come and tell you it's too late, but fuck that. You manned up and respect is due.

Good to see you make the right decisionin 99% of our eyes.  Wish you luck finding new sponsorship ASAP man. 

Pretty amazing how fast all this happened the past few days

I would have kept them as a sponsor. You are a talented guy and will always have people that question your decisions. The people that question you are critics and nothing more. Either way I support you for your skill as a fight and being a genuine person.

FancyPants - I'm no longer being sponsored by Hoelzer Reich. And I want to apologize to my fans.

Why do you have to apologize to your fans?

olivercromwell - Fuck you, you coward.

You just lost a huge fan.

Cheers

Lost a huge fan? Huge fan of what and why? Jeeze.