I'm no longer being sponsored by HR

You just gained 100% more fans.

No kidding.

Plus, if sponsors who pay attention to the board see that those that follow the sport will watch Fancy, hopefully someone will pick him up.

lol. Way to step up now.

this is ridiculous. how many people have been killed in the name of christian, jewish, muslim, soviet, viet cong, nazi, american, turk, mayan, greek, persian, mongol, japanese, arab, chinese, english, viging, spanish, etc, etc, ideologies? Almost all large human groups are disgusting and hateful towards outsiders, Nazis were no worse than others, they are just easier to vilify in today's culture because they were recently powerful and toppled. If this is a free country all should be allowed to display symbolism they feel is "cool" regardless if others think it is not.

Lyle, you should have more backbone, if you knew about their symbolism and were okay with it when you signed on with HR, what has changed now?

One day HR-type clothing will be culturally acceptable, just as it is currently acceptable to wear Minnesota Vikings clothing today. Did the real Vikings not rape and pillage foreigners?

I don't feel any hate is good, but I'm able to separate symbolism from action. Fuck being PC. Nothing is PC if you look far enough into history.

grabs popcorn

dude.

wayyyyyyyy too late.

I personally find it pretty lame that NOW, after the tide has turned clearly against these neo-nazi pricks, you suddenly have a change of heart.

I for one will not likely forget the line you stated time and time again previously.

"but...but...they're giving me money!"

really pathetic, bro.

details plz

humphrey sphinctermuscle - lol.... too little too late imo

This.

Don't have any idea regarding FP's deal with HR. However, I would not be surprised if HR is looking to terminate all of their sponsorships with UFC fighters as a result of the ban.

GMan99 - Don't have any idea regarding FP's deal with HR. However, I would not be surprised if HR is looking to terminate all of their sponsorships with UFC fighters as a result of the ban.

Lyle is Strikeforce.

whiteghost - this is ridiculous. how many people have been killed in the name of christian, jewish, muslim, soviet, viet cong, nazi, american, turk, mayan, greek, persian, mongol, japanese, arab, chinese, english, viging, spanish, etc, etc, ideologies? Almost all large human groups are disgusting and hateful towards outsiders, Nazis were no worse than others, they are just easier to vilify in today's culture because they were recently powerful and toppled. If this is a free country all should be allowed to display symbolism they feel is "cool" regardless if others think it is not.

Lyle, you should have more backbone, if you knew about their symbolism and were okay with it when you signed on with HR, what has changed now?

One day HR-type clothing will be culturally acceptable, just as it is currently acceptable to wear Minnesota Vikings clothing today. Did the real Vikings not rape and pillage foreigners?

I don't feel any hate is good, but I'm able to separate symbolism from action. Fuck being PC. Nothing is PC if you look far enough into history.

Do I really need to point out that you mixed an ideology with ethnic groups.

Your point would only make sense if people were hating on Germans

Nazis =/= German

So your point is silly

Ohh to Fancy Pants

You're in a no win situation but you did the right thing.

Monsters Ball - 
FancyPants -  I'm no longer being sponsored by Hoelzer Reich. And I want to apologize to my fans. 

Weird Lyle. You defended them all along and now that Zuffa dropped them you are apologizing? Why would you apologize?

i'm sorry that this whole thing has blown up into a completely ridiculous finger-pointing fiasco. Every one of these pc douchebags can fuck off, i still think you're a sick fighter

shmuckothemighty - Ohh to Fancy Pants

You're in a no win situation but you did the right thing.

word

ttt for a real sponsor to step up

whiteghost - Lyle, you should have more backbone, if you knew about their symbolism and were okay with it when you signed on with HR, what has changed now?

As he said himself...he wasn't okay with it when he signed on...he didn't like a lot of the shit he saw, but stayed on for the money and HR's assurance they would change things.

A lot of people will say "too little too late" and still hate on the guy after this, but I for one understood what he was doing in the first place...I'm not saying I agreed with it, but I understood.

I contributed quite a bit to the anti-HR side of this whole thing, but I never bashed Lyle, because I understood what he was saying early on. He was apparently getting a pretty substantial amount of funding from these guys, and when you're on the down side of things, money talks. Good people have done worse things for money.

Still, if you don't mind answering Lyle, I'm curious...did you drop them because you had a change of heart and decided you couldn't rep them? or is it just business/PR?

People are hating on 1940's Germans = Nazis. Idology is ideology, americans are not a uniform ethnic group, yet we (in general) hate muslim estremists, just as Nazis (in general) hated Jews. I'm not going to write a specific dissertation on an internet MMA board, the concept (which you mostly grasped) is what i meant to convey.

Hating on those who hated is stupid and hypocritical, because on the aggregate we are all guilty of the same crime.

Other countries look at America and say we are just as bad as the Nazis, are they right? From their perspective we are, and we have certainly killed enough people (indirectly and with bombs and bullets) to be in the same league, but at the same time we have done alot of good (as the Nazis did). Some have the perspective to see this, and some don't

I am sure it is not easy walking away from any type of sponsership $$. Congrats on doing what you think is right

Thank you, Lyle. I was struggling to reconcile your outspoken support of HR with being a fan of yours.