I'm now a believer! Proof of ghosts! Vid!

Finally, real proof of ghosts! I am now firmly convinced that ghosts, spirits, demons, goblins, gremlins, and spooks, are real.

Watch the entire video. They do a close up of the ghost towards the end in case you missed it.

The tides go in, the tides go out, you can't explain that!!!

i like this vid Phone Post 3.0

I always have believed.  Too much video proof of the unexplained over the years.  Haunted houses, moving objects caught on tape, stories from nurses or medical staff of the shit they see or hear in hospitals.....it's all the proof I need.

Fake but would make a cool scene for a movie.

Later for conversion Phone Post 3.0

I would shit myself then have a stroke

Some more proof of ghosts and other various monsters. 

There is NO possible explanation for these other than ghosts, monsters, and aliens.  Absolutely NO other explanation.  I challenge anyone to even try. 

E55 Pilot - Fake but would make a cool scene for a movie.

The hell you say!  That there is absolute proof of ghosts.  

John has some big balls. F that Phone Post 3.0

If only it was real... Phone Post 3.0

jasperb - If only it was real... Phone Post 3.0

Can you prove it's not?  It's right there on video! 

I can't wait to be a ghost so I can live in a damp dark basement and knock over paper towel rolls.

Fake as Fuck! Love the Hollywood style build up with the different camera angles untill the final scene (which is the only camera needed) where the puff of smoke ran away. CMON SON! Phone Post 3.0

Simmymma - Fake as Fuck! Love the Hollywood style build up with the different camera angles untill the final scene (which is the only camera needed) where the puff of smoke ran away. CMON SON! Phone Post 3.0

Not fake.  It's a real ghost!  Explain the screaming coming from the empty room, then the furniture thrown around, and the shower turned on, all while no one was in the room!!!  

That was reflection from his flashlight.

drewb75 - That was reflection from his flashlight.

Reflection from his flashlight?  Reflecting on what, exactly?  And how does a reflection move in that manner?

OK, smart guys, explain this one. 

Probably not ghosts, but rather time travelers stuck in some other dimension trying to get our attention like in the documentary "Interstellar." Phone Post 3.0

Feel free to explain this one too.  It's a CCTV video of a man being possessed by a ghost or demon in a store. 

If you look closely at the freezer door at about 1:03 - 1:04 in the vid, you can see the reflection of the ghost as it leaves, then right after that, it knocks a bunch of things off the shelf.  

It's on video.  All these vids I'm posting are irrefutable proof of ghosts and demons.  

angryinch - 

Feel free to explain this one too.  It's a CCTV video of a man being possessed by a ghost or demon in a store. 

If you look closely at the freezer door at about 1:03 - 1:04 in the vid, you can see the reflection of the ghost as it leaves, then right after that, it knocks a bunch of things off the shelf.  

It's on video.  All these vids I'm posting are irrefutable proof of ghosts and demons.  

Bath Salts. Next?