Im officially a husband and father

i just met the woman of my dreams online and we hit it off and got married immediately. she flew in from detroit and she has a son from a previous relationship who is now my son.

and i bet you all your girlfriends are not even a fraction as pretty as my wife.

here she is with our son lil' jayjay

Phone Post 3.0

ithurts11 - Congratz Phone Post 3.0
thanks Phone Post 3.0

Wow jimmy, you married up and out of your league. Well done Phone Post 3.0

It's going to take at least a size OG to make her orgasm Phone Post 3.0

I mean uh.... "Dammit Charlie, those kids dicks is as big as those sausages" Phone Post 3.0

File official adoption papers or consider yourself

Anyone read brail? Her forehead is trying to tell us something. Also, congrats. Phone Post 3.0

wazzu19 - Wow jimmy, you married up and out of your league. Well done Phone Post 3.0
thank u

my son is the future of rapping music. he makes some good beats and tunes and hes only 8. id say hes the next eminem.

im a lucky guy Phone Post 3.0

It is noble of Jimmy to raise a child from beyond the grave.

Rip June Carter ghost dad Phone Post 3.0

How does he like his uncle Jafar? Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler -
wazzu19 - Wow jimmy, you married up and out of your league. Well done Phone Post 3.0
thank u

my son is the future of rapping music. he makes some good beats and tunes and hes only 8. id say hes the next eminem.

Eminem is white so your wrong... Nice troll though. Phone Post 3.0

Longtimereaderfirsttimejoiner -
Jimmy Rustler -
thank u

If it took him saying his son is going to be the next Eminem, to realize it was a troll. You poor, poor boy. Phone Post 3.0

Also congrats James! She is uh... Very... Unique?? Yeah unique. Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
Jimmy Rustler -
thank u

If it took him saying his son is going to be the next Eminem, to realize it was a troll. You poor, poor boy. Phone Post 3.0
Mr Rustler is at a major turning point in his life and he doesn't need these kind of accusations bringing him down.

Congratulations Jimmy Phone Post 3.0

RIP Jimmy "Eternally Bleeding" Rustler Phone Post 3.0

Can we get a family photo? Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
Jimmy Rustler -
thank u

Lol, no the picture was plenty enuff... Thanks for the concern. Phone Post 3.0