Im on lasix

I took 40 mg of lasix yesterday and 40 mg today to cut weight for a tournament. Ask me how i feel.

LIKE SHIT YOU DUMB FUCK!

I've been on it for the last month. Only four more days to go.

I know where the term "piss like a racehorse" came from.

Goddamn, I take mine and 20 minutes later I'm pissing with the force of a fire hose.

??

Are you a race horse?

That stuff can be very dangerous.. Messes with your kidneys bad.. They give this to people who have heart attacks, open heart surgery, bypass.. Because most of the time they have water weight gain in lower extremities as a sign before heart attack happens.

PatK -

Goddamn, I take mine and 20 minutes later I'm pissing with the force of a fire hose.

That's what it's supposed to do.. Some people take it and they immediately have to go to bathroom.. It kicks your kidneys into overdrive bigtime.. You could be causing irreparable harm to your kidneys by continuously using it. Just sayin.

IronHands - Are you a race horse?

No, but I'm hung like one.

But seriously, I'm on it because my potassium levels were a little elevated.

armbarheelhook - 
PatK -

That's what it's supposed to do.. Some people take it and they immediately have to go to bathroom.. It kicks your kidneys into overdrive bigtime.. You could be causing irreparable harm to your kidneys by continuously using it. Just sayin.

Yeah I know what it does. I'm just surprised how fast this stuff goes to work.

And I'm done in a couple of days.

armbarheelhook - That stuff can be very dangerous.. Messes with your kidneys bad.. They give this to people who have heart attacks, open heart surgery, bypass.. Because most of the time they have water weight gain in lower extremities as a sign before heart attack happens.

It's actually a loop diuretic used for the management of heart failure.  Orals at home for management chronic HF and IV in hospital for acute exacerbations. 

To the OP, keep an eye on lab work if you are able.  Specifically, creatinine and potassium.  If you begin to have excruciating cramps yellow mustard is your friend.  Take a couple of spoonfuls straight or on crackers and the cramps should subside within a few minutes. 

My dog with heart failure takes this stuff...be careful

Dongbar -
armbarheelhook - That stuff can be very dangerous.. Messes with your kidneys bad.. They give this to people who have heart attacks, open heart surgery, bypass.. Because most of the time they have water weight gain in lower extremities as a sign before heart attack happens.

It's actually a loop diuretic used for the management of heart failure.  Orals at home for management chronic HF and IV in hospital for acute exacerbations. 

To the OP, keep an eye on lab work if you are able.  Specifically, creatinine and potassium.  If you begin to have excruciating cramps yellow mustard is your friend.  Take a couple of spoonfuls straight or on crackers and the cramps should subside within a few minutes. 

Meh, i only do it for 1 or 2 days every 3 months or so.