I'm Pooping At Harbor Freight

Can I walk out of here, without spending any money ?

Already seen a drill bit set for 7.99...

Shopping?

1 Like

Harbor Freight doesn't have bathrooms.

Which aisle you in?

FreightTrain - Shopping?

Still pooping.

I have an 8 x 12 bathroom, but the light keeps going out, and I have to wave my hand, to turn it back on

Your turds are now the most valuable item in the store, walk on out bro

4 Likes

You should shit on one of the shelves.

It will immediately be there just valuable thing in that fucking place.

Bam57Bam -

And yet I continue to buy shit there for some fucking reason.  I have a problem.

Altofsky - 

Which aisle you in?

I was thinking the same thing, never saw a bathroom in harbor freight. They always have a cheap, false wall separating the "stockroom". You could sneak back there pretty easy and find a good shitting spot. Their sales flyers aren't idea for wiping though, too smooth. I mean they don't SEEM like they'd be good for wiping.

1 Like
PeteyWheatstraw -
Altofsky - 

Which aisle you in?

I was thinking the same thing, never saw a bathroom in harbor freight. They always have a cheap, false wall separating the "stockroom". You could sneak back there pretty easy and find a good shitting spot. Their sales flyers aren't idea for wiping though, too smooth. I mean they don't SEEM like they'd be good for wiping.

You need to crumple the flyers up a few times, get some texture on there. 

I mean, I would imagine. 

RocG - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Altofsky - 

Which aisle you in?

You need to crumple the flyers up a few times, get some texture on there. 

I mean, I would imagine. 

lol

Every Harbor Fright i've been to has bathrooms.

they have them right by the registers here.

PeteyWheatstraw -
Altofsky - 

Which aisle you in?

Some of us have assholes that deserve only high gloss, Peter.

1 Like
Altofsky - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Altofsky - 

Which aisle you in?

Some of us have assholes that deserve only high gloss, Peter.

High-gloss toilet paper, lol. That's ridiculous. Everyone knows card stock would be a better high-end toilet paper choice. Depending on diet, a stiff, scraping type motion would be much more effective than a soft "wipe".

Bam57Bam -
Bam57Bam -

And yet I continue to buy shit there for some fucking reason.  I have a problem.

like to buy shit? The_Rapist_/_Therapist  may be able to give you the OG rate

My Dad says he would be embarrassed to walk into a Harbor Freight. The liar forgets we went into one together when we were looking for a wheel barrow wheel one time.

Put a $1.99 price tag on that turd.

jpm995 -

Every Harbor Fright i've been to has bathrooms.

fashtag #whiteprivilege

The OP really highlights the only thing Harbor Freight is good for. Pooping and drill bits. I bought one set maybe 4 years ago, everytime one snaps or wears out i return the whole set for another brand new one. I've done that atleast 6 times! 

Ugh, no thanks - I only shit in the Snap On truck...

Bam57Bam -

Nah harbor freight has the best jacks you can find , snap on literally sued them for selling the same jack as them with a different logo a few years back